Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we don't come out very differently 2nd half then we are ****ED. Created absolutely nothing, if Boro weren't shit they would be 3/0 up by now. We've been unlucky 1st half

I'd say we've been incredibly LUCKY

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Skalak for Murphy and Wilson for Baldock. My only worry is that with Skalak, he plays narrower, so needs overlap from Rosenior, but their threats have come down the left side and would expose us. Tough decisions need to be made.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
There's a wonker here in a Cardiff shirt, erupting every time Boro attack. Aaaaargh.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The good news is that they can't play as poorly in the second half. I can't believe how many times we have given the ball away and put ourselves under pressure. We have made Boro look far better than they are. 2nd half let's pulverise them!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
CH needs to give the mother of all half time speeches to get our boy up the second half, no heads down, come out firing.

What he said!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I would give it 10 minutes then bring on Kaz and Wilson.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
When that goal went in my nerves disappeared.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
That was like a repeat of the first half against Cardiff with some of the goals edited out. Passes are being over-hit, choices have been wrong, defending has been disorganised and too many unnecessary fouls.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I don't think we've played that badly, couple of misplaced passes, Boro have just shut us out, onto the playoffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here