Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I don't think it's fair to boot him now. If we were going to do that we should have done it after Saturday. I think he'll get Bournemouth, and then the two home games after that. If he doesn't win one of them he'll be gone.
Yes it would be stupid to get rid of him now. A 2 or 3 nil loss away to Spurs has to be expected.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I don't think it's fair to boot him now. If we were going to do that we should have done it after Saturday. I think he'll get Bournemouth, and then the two home games after that. If he doesn't win one of them he'll be gone.

If it wasn't for the fact we had Spurs tonight he may well of gone after Saturday. I really hope he isn't given another 3 games, unless of course we get 9 points & maybe a few goals :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Personally I fear utter humiliation live on TV on Saturday, and Sami will not be in charge on Sunday,

Me too. I'm actually glad I can't watch it.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I didn't think at any point that we would win tonight but the performance is so weak and inept that something has to be done.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I didn't expect to win but watching it on a feed has been so disappointing. We look so off the pace, so unfit, poor first touch, unable to do simple things like a 10 yard pass. It is really poor. dunk is just immense and can hold his head high. Walton done ok.........the rest. We are in real trouble

Completely agree, defended reasonably well, but offered nothing as a threat. I know they are premier league, but that's only 1 division above us. Embarrassing to be so comprehensively outclassed

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Yes it would be stupid to get rid of him now. A 2 or 3 nil loss away to Spurs has to be expected.

Its not the result that's disappointing, its the fact that we haven't really tried to win, just sit back & let our defenders do their Job, as I said earlier Shrewsbury had more attacking threat against Chelsea. At least they tried.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here