Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apart from Frenchmen who fight it off with ease. It skulks under the water, hiding hoping to catch it's prey unaware that's a strange definition of Hardness.

elephant1_1748632c.jpg

P A T H E T I C post.

That is a NILE crocodile, attacking a baby elephant. As relevant as me posting a picture of a WEASEL attacking a rabbit, and claiming it as an example of the Wolverine's actions.

#ClutchingAtStraws

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apart from Frenchmen who fight it off with ease. It skulks under the water, hiding hoping to catch it's prey unaware that's a strange definition of Hardness.

elephant1_1748632c.jpg

How many elephants do you see in Australia? The contestant is a Salt Water Crocodile who lives in Asia, and Australia, not a puny African or Nile crocodile.
As HKFC said, you may as well compare the wolverine with it's cousin, the weasel.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
P A T H E T I C post.

That is a NILE crocodile, attacking a baby elephant. As relevant as me posting a picture of a WEASEL attacking a rabbit, and claiming it as an example of the Wolverine's actions.

#ClutchingAtStraws

There aren't many shots of Salt Water Crocs doing anything, because they don't do that much. You get a few shots with a small shark in their mouths, but not that much else. I actually think the Nile and African crocodiles are harder than the Salt Water because they have so much else to deal with, hippos and elephants trying to flatten them, a pride of lions having a go, cape buffalo herds charging through. The Salt Water crocodile just seems to lounge about with a tooth pick by comparison...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Survival without needing to eat for months, is the definition of hardness. Crocs are not desperate.

Sounds like crocs are only hard when they are hungry. Even then they have to wait until they're absolutely ravenous...
Doesn't sound that hard to me..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sounds like crocs are only hard when they are hungry. Even then they have to wait until they're absolutely ravenous...
Doesn't sound that hard to me..

They have to wait to eat? Come off it. They have the energy to swim out to sea to eat sharks, so not the action of a starving animal. They eat when they want and kill when they want. No scavenging around for this hard fella.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The croc is still stuck in the dinosaur era. How anyone is still voting for it is beyond me!

Would be interesting to see if the Croc keeps its pathetic smurk once it's been put into the terrain of the Wolverine. I can't see how it'll cope with the cold weather other than performing it's most famous animal trait, crocodile tears.

Crocodile=Robbie Jackson

Wolverine= The Mitchell brothers.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Seriously! still 3 ahead???

Just hoping there are plenty of Wolverine voters holding back for a last minute strike..

Ask yourself one question..
Assuming both animals had eaten in the past 3 hours, which one would you chose to accidentally disturb?
The ferocious little f***er, or the sleepy croc??

I'd take my chances with the croc every time..

#TeamWolverine

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
How many elephants do you see in Australia? The contestant is a Salt Water Crocodile who lives in Asia, and Australia, not a puny African or Nile crocodile.
As HKFC said, you may as well compare the wolverine with it's cousin, the weasel.

Yes, this is not a SWC. But [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] makes a good point RE its COWARDLY hunting behavior.

They essentially hide and then pounce before its too late for their prey to do anything. They don't want to fight, they're essentially lazy bullies that go to as little effort as possible to get a meal.

As others have pointed out, they go months without having to eat, and then get desperate and sneak up on a few domestic house pets or farm animals for dinner.

Rather than point out a flaw in someone elses arguement, why don't you provide some evidence to suggest the SWC is actually hard? I'm not even convinced they are the hardest crocodile species, let alone animal.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The shoes have a healthy lead, I see.

As for posting a picture of an IRRELEVANT crocodile going after a BABY Elephant, well then. That's just the coward's way out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ask yourself one question..
Assuming both animals had eaten in the past 3 hours, which one would you chose to accidentally disturb?
The ferocious little f***er, or the sleepy croc??

I'd take my chances with the croc every time..

#TeamWolverine

Is this a SERIOUS question??

Sh1t, let's think on it. Would I rather disturb the Wolverine, which would HISS aggressively at me, then run into the trees, or the centuries-old monster, which will grab me in it's super-powerful jaws, drown me and then eat me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here