Have the Club (BHAFC) lost the plot??

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why would you delete an email confirming you had cancelled your ticket then not check your bank account for 6 months? Your life sounds like a ****ing shambles. And you run a business! Good grief.

And that is the really worrying bit - I wonder if he knows about the 7 year rule ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Hey Mouldy, I mentioned today that your seat is always empty. Might as well start coming again.
Shame there aren't more smug, know alls on here to give you some advice.
Thanks Mr licker, I think the smug factor has gone up a level on here since we have been at the AMEX, probably the PLASTICS. I think if they had 300 notes taken from there account with no end product used they may just be a bit miffed as well.
Hopefully someone with a commonsense will look at this and think £300 short term gain against thousands long term loss.
I hope your keeping the atmosphere going up there!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I wouldn't worry about it. Seeing as it's nothing to do with you, like!

Oh don't worry sweet cheeks, I'm not worried. I suspect I'll never use his business.

I wonder if he's bothered to cancel the DD yet ?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Oh don't worry sweet cheeks, I'm not worried. I suspect I'll never use his business.

I'm sure he'll be devastated.
Sugar tits x

D

Deleted member 2719

I think your opening post on this thread makes you the knob head. But let's agree to disagree.

Enjoy life, don't forget how to breathe.
Run along it must be time for bed. Don't forget to clean your teeth.

D

Deleted member 2719

DD was actually cancelled the minute I realised that the club was still drawing it, thanks for you business advice. 15 years of running a business how have I lasted so long.
Westdene please please mentor me.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
DD was actually cancelled the minute I realised that the club was still drawing it, thanks for you business advice. 15 years of running a business how have I lasted so long.
Westdene please please mentor me.

Only two bits of advice I'll give you are :

1. Check your bank accounts regularly - both business and personal
2. It's you that has lost the plot not the club

D

Deleted member 2719

Only two bits of advice I'll give you are :

1. Check your bank accounts regularly - both business and personal
2. It's you that has lost the plot not the club
1. Doing very nicely but thanks for that.(just a thought but maybe it's more important for yourself to keep checking your ego out.)
2. The club wording was a heat of the moment wording after speaking to the support service person.(however I reserve the right to use it again if the matter is not sorted out).

D

Deleted member 2719

Are you saying that in a deep threatening voice? Like maybe Phil Mitchell off Eastenders would?

I'm just trying to picture it that's all.
You will have nightmares love just pop off to bed and don't worry about it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would be very surprised if the club didn't archive off their files on a nightly or weekly basis. in which case OP's survey response will be in there somewhere, and should be fairly easily locatable/restorable. Might not even have been archived yet, more likely still directly accessible by the marketing department. Unless survey had to be submitted anonymously as 'feedback' in which case it might not be quite so easy to trace.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
After all of this, I have posted the answer - twice - and still the OP rants about the club. It is not the responsibility of the club to refund direct debits taken in error. It is the bank.

http://www.directdebit.co.uk/DIRECTDEBITEXPLAINED/Pages/Whodoeswhat.aspx

My understanding is it would be incorrect of the club to refund any monies taken by Direct Debit.

Whether or not you have a case to claim a refund, however, is a different story.

Wickham Wanderer

Sep 17, 2012
I feel for you mouldy boots, as I also cancelled my season tickets last season as I missed quite a few games. I recieved an email from the club to acknowledge that I had cancelled but I fallen to complete survey in time and the club continued to try and taken money from by account. The way the club handled the situation was appalling and I contacted Paul Barber, but he was beyond useless. I ended up having to pay £100 cancellation fee, even though the club did acknowledge my email to cancel. It has left a bad taste in my mouth especially being a season ticket holder in four of the stadiums we have played in. I did expect a bit more customer service from the club, but it wasn't there. I hope they deal with your situation better than they did with me.
I was at the game today and will always support the club but my love for the club is not the same

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here