Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lewes IN

Pompey OUT

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Again, so what? We need the power hand, not Europe.

You're a ****ing idiot, it is genuinely this attitude that has ****ed up my generation's prospects. High debt, high house prices and high cost of living because of your ridiculous irresponsibility.

But of course, you won't accept it. Bury your head in the sand and point the finger elsewhere.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
You reap what you sow. A divided country with Bo Jo as PM. Scots to leave. I hope I am wrong and I know I am now an Aussie so didnt feel I had the right to vote, but I see this playing out very badly for the UK.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Best day for me in years

Going on holiday to today

Brexit going to win

REJOICE BRIGHTON FANS

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
UK Stockmarket to open down heavily.

FTSE Futures currently down over 7%

Pound below $1.35, a 7-year low after hitting a 2016 high of $1.50 just 6 hours earlier.

Just the beginning of the economic boost we are all going to enjoy. Let the good times roll.

Oh....

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nigel Farage: The dawn is breaking on an independent United Kingdom. If the predictions are now right, this will be a victory for real people - a victory for ordinary people, a victory for decent people.

Farage declares victory.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You're a ****ing idiot, it is genuinely this attitude that has ****ed up my generation's prospects. High debt, high house prices and high cost of living because of your ridiculous irresponsibility.

But of course, you won't accept it. Bury your head in the sand and point the finger elsewhere.

Can't say I feel sorry for you at all.

I am sorry you feel that way, but if your contemporarys were not pissing it up at Glastonbury they may have swung it.

We were in the rave scene and partying hard but some of my contemporarys still had the nous to stick it up to the Tories in mass protests when called on.

I dont blame you because your freedom of speech rights are curtailed these days unlike ours.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hope you're not going to a foreign country, for your wallets sake.

Currency already brought last year.

farage_2572535b.jpg

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
If Great Britain leaves the EU and is successful, it will mean a huge blow to the union and its possible disintegration (other countries would want to leave too), so Germa... erm, I mean the EU will have to make sure the UK suffers economically. It will hurt both sides and the final outcome of the mess is impossible to predict at the moment.

In any case, as Polish ambassador in London said: "The UK will remain Poland's friend and ally".
goodbye.gif

By the way, Scotland voted "remain", so I wonder if they will want another independence referendum now.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If Great Britain leaves the EU and is successful, it will mean a huge blow to the union and its possible desintegration (other countries would want to leave too), so Germa... erm, I mean the EU will have to make sure the UK suffers economically. It will hurt both sides and the final outcome of the mess is impossible to predict at the moment.

In any case, as Polish ambassador in London said: "The UK will remain Poland's friend and ally".
goodbye.gif

By the way, Scotland voted "remain", so I wonder if they will want another independence referendum now.
On the last point, I think a leave vote virtually guarantees another Scottish referendum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here