Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Prove me wrong. The overwhelming majority of 'intellectuals' think leave would be an absolutely disaster economically and politically. The leave voters are overwhelmingly represented by people with low levels of education. The leave campaign has been heavy on rhetoric about opposing experts. It's anti intellectualism, plain and simple.

I don't need to.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yessss

Reigate out

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Prove me wrong. The overwhelming majority of 'intellectuals' think leave would be an absolutely disaster economically and politically. The leave voters are overwhelmingly represented by people with low levels of education. The leave campaign has been heavy on rhetoric about opposing experts. It's anti intellectualism, plain and simple.

It's a good job they're is more of us fickos than wot their is the lot wot is not then.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
1/7 on for Brexit WOW

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
How can people cheer this on. There is literally no upside to any of this, everything will get worse. Hurray for being permanently poorer, and permanently less relevant as a country? Hurray for reduced trade, more expensive travel, reduced efficiency in dealing with literally any European institution/network? All this so there is a marginally, negligible decrease in the rate of people with funny accents or brown faces coming into this country?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here