Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What PUB is everyone drinking in BEFORE ?

I was going to go up to go up to Middlesboro for the match but if we miss out then it would be an awful journey back home so I think I will watch it in Brighton and get drunk, if I don't have to be at any other match that day.

However, there is no way I would go to the Amex to watch it on a big screen. Not that it won't be good. Just that if i have a couple of drinks in a pub beforehand, there is no way I would stop drinking just to go watch it on a screen when I could watch it on a screen in a pub

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was going to go up to go up to Middlesboro for the match but if we miss out then it would be an awful journey back home so I think I will watch it in Brighton and get drunk, if I don't have to be at any other match that day.

However, there is no way I would go to the Amex to watch it on a big screen. Not that it won't be good. Just that if i have a couple of drinks in a pub beforehand, there is no way I would stop drinking just to go watch it on a screen when I could watch it on a screen in a pub

That's how i feel. I bet you are not allowed to take your beer to your seat either and the queues are horrific.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

You can drink in your seats

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I foolishly turned down a,ticket for Boro as I couldn't afford to do Boro, an away playoff game, the home play off and a possible Wembley game.

I'm now regretting that decision and since then Mrs Spongy has said she's working that Saturday to help pay for our wedding in August. That means I now have to look after our 21 month old daughter that day so I can't even make it to a pub!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wonder if it'd be worth opening WSL and getting another screen in.

Non-STH's haven't been able to have a go yet so it might be a nice earner for the club?

Two screens would be better than one. The obstacles would be faire-er.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll have a meet with you lad!! Redcar beach, 10am morning of the game. Whoever makes the biggest sandcastle in half an hour wins. Winner is the talk of the terraces nationwide and the loser has disgraced his club forever. No doubt you'll bottle it.

He'll kick your sand castle down when you're not looking. Unless it's got a dated German political symbol on it...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Me and Barber are CLOSE

:wink:

brokeback.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've got 3 - looking for £100 each. Also a parking ticket - let's say £500 for that as it cost me a fiver... [MENTION=11098]Phat Baz[/MENTION] can have first refusal :whistle:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Me and Barber are CLOSE

Yes but like anyone else. Just a cut throat razors edge away from your razor tongue. Lets hope the defeats don't start till next season. That way we are in the Premiership regardless...............Who sung that .... ''Carry on regardless'' ?

Beautiful South ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Yes but like anyone else. Just a cut throat razors edge away from your razor tongue. Lets hope the defeats don't start till next season. That way we are in the Premiership regardless...............Who sung that .... ''Carry on regardless'' ?

Beautiful South ?

Carry-On-Regardless.jpg

Is this it?

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
I bought 3 tickets for the beamback but my plans have now changed. Anyone who wants them (free of charge) DM me your email and I'll forward them on.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Typical scarfer, hiding behind your coco and knitting

If we go up and some lads from prem clubs start taking libertys as they,ve not had a holiday by the sea for years, who will stand up for you ???

Regards

DR

Darlin, you can't even stand up for yourself. Do you ever leave the house? regards x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here