Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Albion fans can't ALL be weird-looking middle-aged bennies.

Crossroads-Benny-599597.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
at half time i walked back into the concourse and saw two blokes, probably early 20's, walking back out to their seats with pints in their hands. They clearly didn't know the rules and weren't trying to be sneaky about it at all. A genuine mistake.

The bloke infront of me ran to a steward and said "you've just missed two guys with beers going to sit down!!!!!!!, they went out there and turned left!"

he then turned to his mates as if he had stopped the crime of the century. :lolol:
every one loves a grass:wink:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
So you your not only slightly racist your slightly sexist aswell...

Have you a mother, wife or daughter ?

Come on your better than that, did the Reich not place great emphasis on the need for strong woman to help build the Fatherland.
well I got two thumbs up so I guess i'm not the only one with that opinion, all the lady's love me :wink:
regards
DR

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
What's the South Stand like for stand uppers? I'm taking the fogies to the Burton game, thought the best Amex intro would be the South. I can't see them standing for longer than it takes them to undo a flask top...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So you your not only slightly racist your slightly sexist aswell...

Have you a mother, wife or daughter ?

Come on your better than that, did the Reich not place great emphasis on the need for strong woman to help build the Fatherland.

What has that got to do with Football?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Same thing happened to me in the North last friday. Right as we kicked off and I was doing the traditional segue from clapping to double fist shaking and shouting "come on Albion" which then leads into sitting down.
"Can you sit down please mate"
Twit.

The only valid reason to sit down is if every person in front of your direct view of the pitch sits down. If anybody behind you asks you to sit down, then you just refer them to assume the role of neighbourhood watch standing police and discuss the matter in question with the person(s) standing in front of you. Job done :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Wasn't knocking her commitment at all, all are welcome.

I was pointing out the demographic shift from what you'd expect in the NS.

The first time I took my daughter in the North Stand was when she was four and it was a tad to much for her then, but earlier this season when she was six she loved it. People jumping up all over the place, singing and swearing.... That's life she has heard worse in the playground already so there is no need to be precious over things like that I think.

She actually signed up for the Albion in Community thing to run a mile and was proud as punch, saying "Guess what daddy Palace would'nt do anything good like this, would they"

That's my girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here