Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vydra - Forest and other Championship Clubs

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If we want to go up we shouldn't be considering players such as vydra "dream land" etc we need to act a bit more big time if we want to achieve our goals.

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
If we want to go up we shouldn't be considering players such as vydra "dream land" etc we need to act a bit more big time if we want to achieve our goals.

Excuse me!! Please enlighten us all with your preferred signing?! I'm sure we would all be keen to know who you believe we should sign!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apart from a transfer twitter account, have we actually been linked at all in the press?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Excuse me!! Please enlighten us all with your preferred signing?! I'm sure we would all be keen to know who you believe we should sign!!

I don't think that's what he's saying. I think it's more he's the sort of signing we should see as normal if we want to get promotion.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
we don't, but Bruce says he's not sure if he'll actually come up for loan (paper talk), freedman says Watford want to sell.... and watford remain PC and say we haven't decided. who knows the reality, but if, as Bruces and freedmans comments suggest Watford may prefer to sell than loan, if we're willing to buy, at minimum, Forest is out of that equation and possibly Hull to. Of course he may or may not be sold, he may or may not be loaned and it would still be a massive coup if he ended up here by however means.

The Watford manager has recently said that they have too many players but he wants to by more. That suggests he wants to get rid of a few.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

He's saying we should be looking at players like Vydra and be expecting to sign him because he's a top talent

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here