Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Man City spent £100m's.

At the time, NSC posters reckoned we met £15k per week of Bridge's wages, with Man City continuing to pay £65k per week. Everyone was guessing.

Not exactly skint but yes agreed , unlikely we paid, or could afford his contracted wages.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We reached 10th in the table with only Hemed and Murray available.
Potentially, we could have Hemed, Murray, Baldock, Locadia and Ulloa available. That has to be a good thing.

We'll get Wood, Barnes and Vokes back and what was predicted in the last book of the Bible will take place just before the fifth round draw.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Anyone that doesn’t see Leo as a massive upgrade on Hemed is clueless IMO.

Locadia needs to play off a target man. Murray and Ulloa will now share this workload. Great addition.

Totally agree and you could easily make a case for Ulloa being a better option than Murray. Ulloa coming in would definitely make us stronger without spending £15m+ on Mitrovic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Totally agree and you could easily make a case for Ulloa being a better option than Murray. Ulloa coming in would definitely make us stronger without spending £15m+ on Mitrovic.

There's a difference between being 'better than Murray/Hemed' and being good enough to get the Albion over (above) the line, this season.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
There's a difference between being 'better than Murray/Hemed' and being good enough to get the Albion over (above) the line, this season.

Agreed, I’m not saying he’s good enough just on his own, we still need to create more chances from wide positions and threading balls through the middle. With Locadia (when he’s fit) and hopefully at least one more addition CH will have more options to choose from to give us at least a fighting chance of survival.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Or, to look at it positively, a Premier League-winning goalscorer, in his prime years, who knows the club, the city and the league, who will fire up the fans and only costs £1 million.

Now this man is talking sense. (It had to happen one day.:wink:)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ulloa - Locadia
Jose - Kayal - Gross - March
Bong - Dunk - Duffy - Schelotto
Ryan​

= Safe!

giphy.gif

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

I seem to remember that he was Leicester's season top scorer in 2014/15 and scored and assisted fairly regularly when they turned their form around to gain survival towards the end of that season. He's older, but as pace was never his game, maybe he will still have something decent to offer.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I seem to remember that he was Leicester's season top scorer in 2014/15 and scored and assisted fairly regularly when they turned their form around to gain survival towards the end of that season. He's older, but as pace was never his game, maybe he will still have something decent to offer.

:thumbsup:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

I like this narrative. Ulloa helps keep us up this season and then we win the league next season, with the two Manchester's, Chelsea and Liverpool with no answers to our high tempo, clinical, hand-shandy swagger.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Palace also dodged relegation in 2014/15 helped by their top scorer who scored all of his goals after a January return from a loan spell at Reading. Don't know if he is still any good. I'd say his knees have probably gone, but he seems to have developed a habit of scoring with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here