Would you welcome Glenn Murray back?

Would you welcome Glenn Murray back?

• Yes

Votes: 249 72.0%
  • Yes, but only if he clapped

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 13.9%
  • It's the Summer - I can't think about this stuff right now. Please come back in August

Votes: 22 6.4%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes. Let's rectify Gus' biggest mistake.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
53 goals in 118 league games for us.
Add countless assists, and the sheer quality of the goals (youtube has always had a great video, showing these and the quality).

Proves he wasn't "just a one season wonder always scheming to go to CP" as some would invent/suggest.

A class act, with Poyet not prepared to pay him a wage which was a fraction of that awarded to CMS, Buckley, Vicente in 2011.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I thought you'd moved on ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just saw Murray in JD sports buying some trousers. I asked him if he was coming back, in-response he said "of course".

You heard it here first!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And people are saying they'd have The Chinless Wonder (you're fooling no one with that beard Julius) between our hallowed sticks as well. Has the world gone mad? This is the guy who's got his own restaurant inside crumbling Shithurst Park serving up plates of Argentinian horse's arse all washed down with Appletini spritzers FFS! I'd rather have Trevor McDonald in goal, with Rolf Harris as his understudy than frickin' Speroni.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And people are saying they'd have The Chinless Wonder (you're fooling no one with that beard Julius) between our hallowed sticks as well. Has the world gone mad? This is the guy who's got his own restaurant inside crumbling Shithurst Park serving up plates of Argentinian horse's arse all washed down with Appletini spritzers FFS! I'd rather have Trevor McDonald in goal, with Rolf Harris as his understudy than frickin' Speroni.

I will say his horse meat is fu cking wonderful botty ! Next time you pass through purley pop in ( the restaurant inside crumbling selhurst has nothing to do with him it just uses his name )

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Would be harsh to say he's already surplus to requirements, he looked very bright in our last 2 games and I'm adamant we rushed him back from injury before our superb end of season form made it slightly unnecessary.

I hope we give him until January at least to impress as he deserves that. After that? Who knows, I can't imagine at the latter stages of his career he'd like to uproot to somewhere completely new so Brighton would be a logical choice.

He'll always be remembered for the 'FFS Murray' moment though.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
never been away , just thought id let you lick your wounds for a few days .

Congratulations on finishing mid table in the Prem. I bet that was nail biting? Where do you think you'll finish next season?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Congratulations on finishing mid table in the Prem. I bet that was nail biting? Where do you think you'll finish next season?

4th from bottom will do me .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glenns partnership with dwight is looking rather good , i think both will have an important roles to play next season .

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Glenns partnership with dwight is looking rather good , i think both will have an important roles to play next season .

What's happened to Chamack (however you spell his name)?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
In a heartbeat. Biggest mistake of the last 2 years. Love Ulloa. GM might have been a moody git, but he was our moody git and BHAFC seriously F**ked up when we let him go.

Spot on about Murray. But moody, or just shy which comes across as moody?
Ulloa's problem is a lack of pace and mobility. Makes him very predictable for defences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here