Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice 2016 thread

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oliver looked like he was on drugs, either that or having a breakdown

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think there should be an internal audit investigation on how £300 of valuable club funds came to be spent with these muppets. That could have kept Knockaert in hair gel for at least a couple of weeks.

Let's hope that Sugar was charged a vast fee for the privilege of filming at The Amex.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I didn't realise how big he was until Oliver went to shake his hand after he was fired and he sort of just bumped off him. :lol:

That was my favourite moment of the episode. He basically tried to knock him out with his shoulder/chest. Going by Oliver's reaction it hurt too.

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
That was my favourite moment of the episode. He basically tried to knock him out with his shoulder/chest. Going by Oliver's reaction that it hurt too.

I think he'll go quite far too, keeping out of the firing line so far and just giving everyone else enough rope to hang themselves with. He was in no danger of being fired last night and looks like he'll be able to keep big personalities under control.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
That was my favourite moment of the episode. He basically tried to knock him out with his shoulder/chest. Going by Oliver's reaction that it hurt too.

I think he'll go quite far too, keeping out of the firing line so far and just giving everyone else enough rope to hang themselves with. He was in no danger of being fired last night and looks like he'll be able to keep big personalities under control.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
3 weeks without anyone posting. Has everybody given up on this since they came to the Amex?

Rebecca's soup/soap misadventure last night was quite something, but her "Tw@t" comments at the end had me laughing hard. :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Nope still watching and enjoying some cringeworthy moments.

Tbh there weren't that many last night apart from Karthik in the taxi.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, I'm still watching but this year's crop are a mediocre bunch even by the mediocre standards of recent years.

The girl Rebecca last night was so obviously going to get fired.

I think the producers have to look at the candidate recruitment process because - like Rebecca - most of the 2016 crop have no talent or acumen whatsoever. Rebecca was just the sort of chatty, slightly annoying girl in every large office up and down the country.

Apart from the lack of nous there's also a lack of bitching and no hint of romance either. All a bit disappointing.

On the positive side the lad Karthik is good TV and the girl Grainne is playing the game well and will take some beating.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I'm still watching but this year's crop are a mediocre bunch even by the mediocre standards of recent years.

The girl Rebecca last night was so obviously going to get fired.

I think the producers have to look at the candidate recruitment process because - like Rebecca - most of the 2016 crop have no talent or acumen whatsoever. Rebecca was just the sort of chatty, slightly annoying girl in every large office up and down the country.

Apart from the lack of nous there's also a lack of bitching and no hint of romance either. All a bit disappointing.

On the positive side the lad Karthik is good TV and the girl Grainne is playing the game well and will take some beating.

Apart from the fact that Rebecca runs her own marketing and design business, she's just a chatty office girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here