What a load of shite....

143 pages FFS.... :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Excellent, another 100 pages then.....
[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] will be thrilled! :lolol:

TBH I did think we'd be at the end game once the season has finished and the Boca president had been reelected. Only another SEVEN weeks to go before the window SLAMS SHUT.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Chris Hughton confirms in The Argus this morning, Friday 15th December, that we are still interested in Jonathan Calleri amongst others. There's life in the old thread yet!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
wtf

I check in to this thread periodically just to see what tenuous link there is now. Looks like I'll be continuing to do so for a little while yet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Chris Hughton confirms in The Argus this morning, Friday 15th December, that we are still interested in Jonathan Calleri amongst others. There's life in the old thread yet!

Good work: the thread that refused to die.
#holdthenerve

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

When has CH ever talked openly about a transfer target? If anything, this confirms that we are NOT in the running.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
When has CH ever talked openly about a transfer target? If anything, this confirms that we are NOT in the running.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with your inescapable logic. I for one want to believe. It's Christmas after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here