Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm an old fogey, who just about copes with apps on a phone, and ipad. I'll leave the rest to the youngsters.
I don't think anyone was criticising her for going to the game etc, more the fact that she filmed herself shopping etc. It's not like we're the target audience for her shopping and make up vids (or whatever she does) so don't take the reactions here too seriously.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
I have a gent behind me who watches the game on his iPad when we are on TV!!

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think anyone was criticising her for going to the game etc, more the fact that she filmed herself shopping etc. It's not like we're the target audience for her shopping and make up vids (or whatever she does) so don't take the reactions here too seriously.

I didn't. My reply was meant to read lightheartedly.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
She needs a thicker coat, some thermals, gloves and a woolly hat. Did she mention she was cold all the way through?
I only watched the first minute and got bored, then skipped to when she went to the Amex.

Don't get this at all, filming her self going shopping and talking about it. :shrug:

I did the same. But quite fit. Good on the girl. Might look out for her now!!!

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Oh I get a running commentary about decisions, free kicks etc a good 2-3 minutes after. Just don't get it. Your at the game so watch it. Record it at home if you wanna see it again. I have done that before. Friday was great to watch again as being in North couldn't see all the contentious issues

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oh I get a running commentary about decisions, free kicks etc a good 2-3 minutes after. Just don't get it. Your at the game so watch it. Record it at home if you wanna see it again. I have done that before. Friday was great to watch again as being in North couldn't see all the contentious issues

Was someone stood up in front of you, spoiling the view?

barnden10

May 11, 2014
I'd be fine if someone did more the fact most of them happened at other end of the ground so couldn't see clearly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here