Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace make £23 million profit from first season in PL

SDG

May 26, 2014
LOL 100 fans that marched ,in time of need you had 100 give or take

Yeah, give or take a few thousand.

Bellend.

But hey, at least we fought. Didn't just roll over and give up our Stadia unlike certain others.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry, makes ALL the difference. If we'd played our normal game in that second leg v Palace, we'd have have comfortably turned them over, same as we did three weeks earlier, and gone on to possibly face the same set of ineffectual Watford pussies that Palace faced.

All water under the bridge tho eh? That was our big chance, It'll come around again sometime. Pretty disgusting that the likes of Bournenouth FFS can make the jump into the £23 million parachute zone so easily. Maybe nature's way of telling the Albion board to stop f*cking around with FFP and invest properly in the playing side. Because in the end that's the only way any of them will get their investment back. Unlike us fans who will turn up and watch any old shit.

Burnley didn't have to spend much to get promoted. It's not the amount that spent but how it's spent. It's now known that Burke was wasteful with what he was given.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Bellend.

But hey, at least we fought. Didn't just roll over and give up our Stadia unlike certain others.

I was there ,you ****ing prick ,took a day off work ,and im a bellend ,didn't roll over ,yes you did big time

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Bellend.

Took you a long time to find out you didn't own the ground, after you walked around in the T-shirts with club and ground reunited printed on them. lol I bet Jordan made a few bob out of selling those shirts to you idiots.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I was there ,you ****ing prick ,took a day off work ,and im a bellend ,didn't roll over ,yes you did big time

If the fans on that day didn't turn up, we would have folded, FACT.
The bank's lawyers wanted the deal done quick, to get rid of the " noise outside"

SDG

May 26, 2014
Took you a long time to find out you didn't own the ground, after you walked around in the T-shirts with club and ground reunited printed on them. lol I bet Jordan made a few bob out of selling those shirts to you idiots.

lol.

Not as much as Archer made.

lol.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Why, do, you, have, to, be, so, abusive, all, the, time, ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Bellend.

I can't remember any sort of Palace fight. You were certainly not on the front pages of papers being labelled as scum.

Entirely different situations.

Did we not fight?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Great friend of football you are. Are you honestly proud of that post?

Of course they are, Palace fans were happy to see us being asset stripped by Archer and now get all upset when we have a fan running the club investing in the club. They forget the fab four who robbed people to buy their club and the ground cheaply, have still not taken their money back they paid into keep them alive. But that doesn't count.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Did you WATCH that final? Watford never turned up, same as we never turned up for the semi-final second leg. Palace were given a BYE into the Premier League. Sake!

Not quite how I remembered the game. Almunia certainly turned up and kept us out for most of the game. Even after Kevin Phillips scored the perfect penalty - and Almunia almost got a hand to THAT as well - we had to clear a shot off the line. But it was worth it to see Elton cry, and all the mercenaries Watford drafted in drop their heads at the final whistle. For Watford to have succeeded in their plan to have got a PL team out of other European teams which the owners had links to, would have been a travesty.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Of course they are, Palace fans were happy to see us being asset stripped by Archer and now get all upset when we have a fan running the club investing in the club. They forget the fab four who robbed people to buy their club and the ground cheaply, have still not taken their money back they paid into keep them alive. But that doesn't count.

I don't forget doubtful characters like Ray Bloye (in the 1970's/1980's) and later El Tel who took us to the cleaners IMHO later on. We've had our episodes of "The Archers"...

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I don't forget doubtful characters like Ray Bloye (in the 1970's/1980's) and later El Tel who took us to the cleaners IMHO later on. We've had our episodes of "The Archers"...

Your not trying to tell me that they were the long term cause of your two admins in a decade?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Indeed. Will they? No of course not. They are not interested in their community.

Will Bloom pay back the local businesses will took a hit when Archer was at the helm?
I think not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here