Hyypia IN or OUT

Hyypia, In or Out

• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

Stumpy Tim

This season is exactly like Adams MarkII - all these loans are a desperate act. He is WAY out of his depth, and that's been obvious for a while. Go now while we still have some kind of chance of rescuing the season. When I say rescuing, I mean an uneventful mid-table season rather than a horrible relegation battle.

I can't believe he's lasted this long. I was convinced the Rotherham game was the final straw. The fact we've drawn so many games is down to having good players, who have been clawing draws out of flawed tactics and poor motivation.

Just for clarity, it's an out from me.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Teetered back towards Fence / In over the last few games as we seem to have improved tactically. Sami failed to save the game (again) today by making any changes when the game began to get away from us. Deeply entrenched back in the 'Out' camp.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Today we played a team that was in the PL last season, we have div 1 team at best what result did you expect today, the guys did their best and Sammi is doing the best he can with what he has. If you were in the North stand and booed today please **** off and don`t come back it`s embarrassing:albion2:

Oh my word! A sammi fan! Are you mad?? He's dreadful. Please realise this!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I am just in but feel that signing Bent is the last throw of the dice for him.

I really don't think it matters how many players are signed for Hyypia he doesn't appear to have the tactical brain to get the wins.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Bloom has to be ruthless and wield that axe, but it should also be Burke because his signings have been diabolical. IMHO we will be relegated if Hyypia stays.
I say bring in Brian McDermott asap and play good attacking 4-4-2 and we might even make the play offs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is Bloom one of those people who can never admit to making a mistake? Starting to look like it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Time to go.
Birmingham have picked up 11pts in 5 games under Gary Rowett. after just 11 in 14 games before his arrival, Bolton are also moving away from the bottom.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Because there is no such thing as being too good to go down and those around us have had with success with new managers I think that he has until Christmas to turn it around and that phone calls should be being made now to see who might be interested.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Is Bloom one of those people who can never admit to making a mistake? Starting to look like it.

I must admit it is worrying situation when you've got a poor manager and a chairman who appears to be too stubborn to admit he's made a mistake.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Surely this poll even outdoes Adams MK II - I can not wait for the news that he is sacked so we can get the club back on the right path.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
At the fans forum in August, someone asked about gus and Oscar quitting and what it said about this clubs ability to keep a manager as if losing a manager a year is the worst thing ever.

I wonder how that fan is feeling now - does he still not want to lose another manager?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At the fans forum in August, someone asked about gus and Oscar quitting and what it said about this clubs ability to keep a manager as if losing a manager a year is the worst thing ever.

I wonder how that fan is feeling now - does he still not want to lose another manager?

He's probably thinking, like me, "I wish we'd kept Oscar".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here