• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
The team has no pattern, it appears the players do not believe in the tactics and system. We always get worse after the break and this is where the manager should come in to his own and tweak things to improve matters but in never happens. SH has no idea and the longer the Chairman lives in denial and does not accept this the more chance there is of relegation.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
That is the definition of knee-jerk! You are right, it is only November. Sheesh!

OK. So 3 wins out of 19 league games isn't poor enough to consider changing the manager then? Oh no, let's wait until a more polite time frame then, like January. Or is that too early?

it's results that count. It's only a month till the transfer window opens. Give me strength!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
We're improving on the pitch, very slightly, but not quickly enough to salvage anything out of the season. It's a results game and we're way off the pace.

Sorry Sami. It was an interesting and brave appointment but we're in the bottom three and nothing about your demeanour, tactics or interviews suggests you know what you're doing, what's going wrong or how we'll turn it around.

Bye bye and good luck in your next job.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
We're improving on the pitch, very slightly, but not quickly enough to salvage anything out of the season. It's a results game and we're way off the pace.

Sorry Sami. It was an interesting and brave appointment but we're in the bottom three and nothing about your demeanour, tactics or interviews suggests you know what you're doing, what's going wrong or how we'll turn it around.

Bye bye and good luck in your next job.[/QUOTE

Summed up perfectly

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
OK. So 3 wins out of 19 league games isn't poor enough to consider changing the manager then? Oh no, let's wait until a more polite time frame then, like January. Or is that too early?

it's results that count. It's only a month till the transfer window opens. Give me strength!

Very valid points I'm sure. You are not the one that has to pay off his 3 year contract and admit you made a mistake appointing Sami as manager are you? This isn't "Championship manager" it is real life with real money. TB gave him the contract because he believed in him and I can't see him bottling it just yet. Just a feeling but I think he will hold his nerve.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You must know the commander, his abusive responses are very similar to yours, what can Sammi or any manager do when the Chairman is convinced that the shiny new white elephant will get us promoted , it will not, only a decent team will do that. So until Tony starts spending on the squad get used to the idea if league 1 next season, the club have raised high expectations from the new fans by stating PL ambition but Tony is not funding it, that is not a complaint just a statement of fact.

We have an adequate squad capable of keeping us in this division, unfortunately we have a completely inadequate manager. Bless you if you think being compared to a clown is being abusive. Keep up the good work Coco your posts give me a good giggle.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Absolutely out. Never been more certain I wanted a manager out since Hinshelwood.

The players look so out of sorts right now, like none of them have got a clue what they're supposed to be doing. We're awful.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely out. Never been more certain I wanted a manager out since Hinshelwood.

The players look so out of sorts right now, like none of them have got a clue what they're supposed to be doing. We're awful.

The feeling I get is that the team are lost in the last third of the pitch and that won't change. Out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Very valid points I'm sure. You are not the one that has to pay off his 3 year contract and admit you made a mistake appointing Sami as manager are you? This isn't "Championship manager" it is real life with real money. TB gave him the contract because he believed in him and I can't see him bottling it just yet. Just a feeling but I think he will hold his nerve.

TB may be getting some 'constructive feedback' from American Express who have dropped millions into the Albion's coffers recently. They are not going to want their brand associated with a League 1 bound outfit. That might have some impact on how long TB 'holds his nerve'.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Out and Jones too - I've never seen such a pathetic non-managerial display as I witnessed today by both of them - totally clueless.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hypia and Jones may not be the best tactically, as was shown once again against Fulham, but there comes a time when the players have to step up and accept the responsibility for their poor performances.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I would have voted fence but without this option I will Have to vote in for me as I think he has Christmas to turn things around and with the arrival of Bent I think it's still possable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here