Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Right how's that going to work?

"Sorry, that deal is no t good enough"

"Well that is the offer, you wanted out you get what you're offered"

"I don't want it"

"Fine. **** off"

Its called negotiation
Corbyn laying out his lines already saying frack me in any position you want i will agree to it is a ridiculous standpoint.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Jesus wept. Clueless. This isn't poker.

no its Game Theory. you dont start out with a position that compromises potential gains for your side. the same reason the EU are coming out with all these conditions, they are establishing a baseline that is as close to remaining in the EU as possible.

Corbyn has sweet FA to do with it because he wont be negotiating anything, unless there is a freak result in the election, in which case with his SNP partners his position will be back out of Brexit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fair enough, i bow to your superior knowledge. You really ought to become a top politician, you seem to know exactly what is going on, the thoughts of the PM, and more important the outcome of Brexit. Your input would be invaluable better than us mere posters who have a different view.

Sarcastic and pathetic response. Going on about your differing opinion doesn't make the fact you're wrong go away.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I didn't say I agree with the terms. You have just illustrated the fact nobody knew or knows exactly what will happen. It's a damned shame your lot didn't realise that before you got us into the shit!

I note you haven't answered what we are supposed to do if May doesn't accept the deal?

twit
we have been saying all along we wont know the final deal until it is finalised .....have you not been listening for the past 12 months

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Its called negotiation
Corbyn laying out his lines already saying frack me in any position you want i will agree to it is a ridiculous standpoint.

Nope. You haven't answered the question. Or anything like it.

May says she will not accept a bad deal. What then? No use in blindly hoping she can negotiate her way out of a bad deal. What happens if May won't accept the final offer?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buzzer clings to this pathetic IRA conspiracy theory because as far as he is concerned it means not having to have any kind of sensible debate. Say something he doesn't like, he'll just pull out his "but, but, but the IRA".
I wouldn't bother engaging, he's a troll.
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] is not a troll. He just clearly feels very strongly on this one issue. He's not bringing up the Corbyn-IRA stuff to avoid debating the rest. He's saying that the Corbyn-IRA stuff is so fundamentally important in HIS view, that it makes Corbyn unfit to rule, regardless of anything else.

Personally, I disagree with that viewpoint entirely, but he's fully entitled to it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no its Game Theory. you dont start out with a position that compromises potential gains for your side. the same reason the EU are coming out with all these conditions, they are establishing a baseline that is as close to remaining in the EU as possible.

Corbyn has sweet FA to do with it because he wont be negotiating anything, unless there is a freak result in the election, in which case with his SNP partners his position will be back out of Brexit.

"Game theory" "poker" "cards close to chest".

These are exactly the terms we should not be thinking in.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I note you haven't answered what we are supposed to do if May doesn't accept the deal?

More importantly you yet again refuse to answer some basics

ECJ....in or out?
Free Movement .....yes or no?
membership of Internal Market.....yes or no
Customs Union......yes or no

can it be really that hard for you people to answer what we voted for.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] is not a troll. He just clearly feels very strongly on this one issue. He's not bringing up the Corbyn-IRA stuff to avoid debating the rest. He's saying that the Corbyn-IRA stuff is so fundamentally important in HIS view, that it makes Corbyn unfit to rule, regardless of anything else.

Personally, I disagree with that viewpoint entirely, but he's fully entitled to it.

I disagree.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
This may mean that we walk away from the negotiations rather than agree to a deal that is bad for us.

It has been said before but one of the practical effects of going for the No Deal option would be, according to one of the leading academics of the Leave campaign, the 'virtual elimination' of British manufacturing. Food production - ie farming - would also be devastated. This is a Leave view, not a Remain one.

I am astonished by the practical cruelty of the Europhobe fantastists, including some on here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

ECJ....in or out?

I have already provided my answer. I don't agree with the terms hard and soft Brexit , they are meaningless, so I won't be applying them to any of the above areas.

I haven't got a clue what you voted for. More tragically, neither do you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

ECJ....in or out?

Yes. Very hard indeed, given that prominent members of the Leave campaign were advocating a magical 'Leave EU / keep free movement' outcome, right up to the polling.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have already provided my answer. I don't agree with the terms hard and soft Brexit , they are meaningless, so I won't be applying them to any of the above areas.

I haven't got a clue what you voted for. More tragically, neither do you.

i know exactly what i voted for
im not surprised you admit to being clueless in this area though. This is a common theme in the remain camp

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sarcastic and pathetic response. Going on about your differing opinion doesn't make the fact you're wrong go away.

It is your way or nothing eh. You really are so far up your own asshole you could clean your teeth. I believe i am not wrong as do 52% of the voters, and your higher than mighty attitude, not listening, never wrong........is why your EU view, and political view both came out as losers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
General Election - New poll added 21/05/17

I am afraid through the Labour years it was frowned upon to be patriotic, even in school sports day winning was dumbed down. Whilst other countries were proudly flying their flag ours was frowned upon. Like the events that have happened of late, others are more important than our own it seems.

Hearsay and supposition based on your own prejudices. Please let us know the central Labour government (that means Westminster) legislation that made games non competitive & devalued our flag. Do make sure to mention if the flag involved was the Union flag or flag of St George. You have all day & the internet is yours. Go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is your way or nothing eh. You really are so far up your own asshole you could clean your teeth. I believe i am not wrong as do 52% of the voters, and your higher than mighty attitude, not listening, never wrong........is why your EU view, and political view both came out as losers.

Incorrect. Again. Happy to listen to some Leave voters. There's about 4 on here though who are consistently wrong, abusive, and ill informed. You are one of them. You're utter crap about flags and sports days is a good example of this.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Hearsay and supposition based on your own prejudices. Please let us know the central Labour government (that means Westminster) legislation that made games non competitive & devalued our flag. Do make sure to mention if the flag involved was the Union flag or flag of St George. You have all day & the internet is yours. Go....

If a prominent labour politician sneers at the English flag and in essence tries to devalue it and makes national headlines for doing so does that count?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Take your pick

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=L...t=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=fjotWcrpB_LGXqLeuIgJ

https://ecpr.eu/Filestore/PaperProposal/f39fc7ec-f40c-4f36-9e4d-d8116c625f63.pdf

The flag take your pick.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=l...#q=labour+hates+nationalism+and+national+flag

The internet is yours, you have all day........go.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here