Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's not a friggin vampire it's a croc !! Any self respecting contender for WHC should make short work of your average Frenchman, you know it I know it. No excuses ..

The only recorded Frenchman / Wolverine interactions, are Québécois fur trappers making themselves cosy HATS.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Great video that shows the croc as being pretty ****ing hard. It takes the fight to the bigger beast in the bigger beasts natural habitat, batters the bigger beast and only loses because unlike the shark it can't breath under water so has to come up for air at which point the shark launches a desperate and cowardly last ditch attack. The croc is hard.

All it shows, is that the Croc gasses early. Good in the opening rounds but then gets found out later on.

The Wolverine will do the full 12 rounds and win.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Here's some factual information about the Salt water crocodile when in combat with a Frenchman:

A Frenchman has managed to escape a saltwater crocodile that latched on to his head as he swam in Australia's Northern Territory.

Mr Galeran, a deckhand, said he kept punching the crocodile as it tried to roll and drown him.

"It went straight away to the top of my head and diving under the water he tried to do that spinning thing," he said. "I think I maybe scared him"

But he fought his way free and made it to the dinghy, and then back to shore.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22244799

Salty old croc hardest animal my a***.

He wasn't hungry. He was just attacking for fun.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What a final we're having here. It's all tied up at 79 a piece at the halfway stage.

The halftime show this season is going to be provided by Iggy Pop and Shakira performing their animal based smash hits.

and a bonus of some cheer leaders pretending to sing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The only recorded Frenchman / Wolverine interactions, are Québécois fur trappers making themselves cosy HATS.

I would argue that's because any fair Québécois v Wolverine face off always ends one way. Setting sneaky traps is just cheating and by the way they need to build a log cabin to trap them.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
All those badgeristas who were claiming a mod fix have been shown up to be the charlatans they are: at the moment, three mods have voted for the yappy dog and two for the elastic-band tidy. Fix? I hardly think so.

I'm still going to vote for the winner.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All those badgeristas who were claiming a mod fix have been shown up to be the charlatans they are: at the moment, three mods have voted for the yappy dog and two for the elastic-band tidy. Fix? I hardly think so.

I'm still going to vote for the winner.

Good.

Welcome aboard.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I think the sole arbiter on this matter is Sir David Attenborough. He'll tell us once and for all which beast is best.

Anyone know if he's got Twitter?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed. [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] is trying his best to ruin it with his lies, but to no avail

Bless. #TeamYappydog don't like their nonsense being questioned.

Come on Tim, tell us again the one about how a single wolverine patrols a territory the size of the moon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here