Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Match *No trains to Newhaven/Seaford*

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Until Tory MPs in the Southern franchise region come under enough pressure to worry about their majorities, I fear nothing will happen. Lewes would be a good place to start. Eastbourne and Hastings are also only recently Tory (I think).

Easy online way to contact your MP even if you don't know their name!

https://www.writetothem.com/

Every Albion fan that attends home games should be writing to their MP about the travel disruption.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Except if it's Simon Kirby and you are simply wasting your time, hope this is remembered next time he stands for election

This!

I wouldn't waste a stamp on him (postage that is ;) )

He's part of the treasury that keep giving Southern money taken from us all.

He's as useless as a dead slug.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Except if it's Simon Kirby and you are simply wasting your time, hope this is remembered next time he stands for election

At the least you'll annoy him and his office staff as they have to acknowledge and answer you.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

I've just looked at his website. Pretty clear which side his bread is buttered on. Amazing that you actually have to dig a bit to find Southern related stuff there.

To quote, Malcolm Tucker, he's as useless as a marzipan dildo.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Anyone up for a march down the middle of the A27 and A26 on Friday?

After the QPR game would be better. It would cause utter chaos with all the people going in to Brighton to go shopping in the sales. A march down the main road from Falmer to Moulscombe station

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

His seat is in one of the boundary changes, so it could well change from Tory, but is likely to revert to Lib Dem. It's going to be a coastal constituency from Kemp Town along to Seaford.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There'll be punch ups with 4000 angry Leeds fans, maybe this is the point someone gets hurt and action is taken?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There'll be punch ups with 4000 angry Leeds fans, maybe this is the point someone gets hurt and action is taken?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Well the club have now covered themselves legally with their letters to SASTA and the Government if anything ends up in court.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here