Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pompey fold? (merged threads)

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I know, it is SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE and a GREAT INJUSTICE... I am sure the FA will do something about it at the earliest opportunity - they will surely be invited into Premiership 2 when it is formed?

They don't need to be invited, they are going to be in the (conference) Premier League next season anyway :) Who knows, for once they might be the top club on the south coast, top non league club that is

not had one for a while so #bellend #twats

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I know, it is SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE and a GREAT INJUSTICE... I am sure the FA will do something about it at the earliest opportunity - they will surely be given their RIGHTFUL PLACE in Premiership 2 when it is formed?

Premiership TWO?! For the Greatest Fans? Repent at once! The cheek of it, suggesting that such Greatness be forced to endure the drudgery of Premiership Two.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've spent all morning, and lunchtime deep in greatest fans' territory. (gunwharf quays).

Quite amazingly (and in VERY sharp contrast to previous visits 2 years ago or more) I've not seen ONE PFC shirt / coat / hat / car sticker / onesie. For a stupid fleeting moment I kidded myself that the great fans had started to lose interest in their FA Cup winning heroes. Then I remembered that they are away tomorrow, and are obviously all on route to South Wales. I felt SUCH a fool.

Stumpy Tim

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
NSC could well be in deep shit for copyright infringement.

The correct phrase (and how it should be typed in ALL instances) - and something which should already be known - is... The Greatest Fans In The World

Well gosh Al, I need instruction immediately as to how to do the little TM symbol, as I would sure hate to DISRESPECT the Greatest Supporters The World Has Ever Seen.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm sure that The Greatest Fans In The World[SUP]TWATS[/SUP] wouldn't understand it anyway.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Bozza, could the swear filter be modified so that if someone types in TGFITW it replaces it with "The Greatest Fans In The World[SUP]TWATS[/SUP]"? I don't want NSC to be shut down because of copyright issues

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or just have a Greatest Fans In The World Smiley?

Could someone come up with a suitably respectful icon we could use for this purpose? Something that pays the appropriate level of respect and awe, of course.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is not an icon out there for such GREATNESS.

No, no, you're right: there probably isn't. Any attempt to create some sort of physical representation of their greatness would inevitably fall short & cause tremendous offence amongst those lucky enough to hold the exalted status of Great Fans. Bad idea by me <slaps wrist>.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is this reverential enough?

images.jpg

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I think we'd need to isolate him on his own and then add TGFITW and #twats underneath in some sort of stylish font?

here is a base image

John-Portsmouth-Football-Club-Westwood.jpg

It was the biggest image I could find of John on his own

but I think for a fan of this greatness he deserves a #bellend rather than a #****

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
here is a base image

View attachment 52373

It was the biggest image I could find of John on his own

but I think for a fan of this greatness he deserves a #bellend rather than a #****

Oh splendid :clap:

Where are all our Photoshop wizards eh? [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, sweet JESUS :ohmy:
e8ymutyd.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here