Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What does the next paragraph say ?

You tee them up and I'm happy to hit them...

"You never say never. If, approaching the end of the transfer window, Albion have landed their targets, if Zamora is still available by then and if he is prepared to come on a pay-as-you-play basis and there is still room in the budget, then and only then there might be a chance of it happening."

1. We are not approaching the end of the transfer window.
2. Albion have 5 other targets they are still aiming for.
3. He's not on pay-as-you-play.
4. There is only room in the budget because of 1 and 2 above.

Come on Jem - I'm up for this, sugarcoat some more...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

"You never say never. If, approaching the end of the transfer window, Albion have landed their targets, if Zamora is still available by then and if he is prepared to come on a pay-as-you-play basis and there is still room in the budget, then and only then there might be a chance of it happening."

My attention is immediately drawn to point .2 ??? 5 further targets?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

5 other targets?

Very interesting!

Naylor's job, as a journalist, involves sticking his neck out now and again. Sometimes he'll get it right, sometimes he won't. When he gets it wrong he's crucified by a bunch of mongs on the internet. The same mongs who post ENDLESS drivel but it doesn't matter because only half a dozen other mongs pay them any attention.

Andy Naylor doesn't give a flying f*ck what the mongs think, and he's laughing because he knows the mongs would LOVE his job.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Wow. I expected 3.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Naylor's job, as a journalist, involves sticking his neck out now and again. Sometimes he'll get it right, sometimes he won't. When he gets it wrong he's crucified by a bunch of mongs on the internet. The same mongs who post ENDLESS drivel but it doesn't matter because only half a dozen other mongs pay them any attention.

Andy Naylor doesn't give a flying f*ck what the mongs think, and he's laughing because he knows the mongs would LOVE his job.

Nope. I would hate his job. I knew when [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] said it back in June, that it was happening. He doesn't make stuff up.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys

Alright Andy, calm down.Get the Ouzo opened.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But against all expectations, probably, I'm going to side with Andy Naylor. The club have been ridiculously cool to the point of "Bobby who?" this Summer.

Every time Naylor rubbished the Zamora story it tied in with me being told stuff like "No chance at all." The club has never had cards this close to its chest.

Taking that as a trusted lead, as he clearly did, saw him make some bold statements, that look a bit silly now. If I was sitting where he was, I'd probably have written the same.

There was always another side to this tale though. The smoke alarm has been beeping for ages. Now we can see the fire.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done to seagullwedgee who stated BZ Returns and a 12 month contract on his thread back on June 20th....he was also slated.

You best be joking! He came out a day after bizzas's teeet and said he'd signed. He gave wrong info that he'd signed - and of course it was only gonna be one year. Your giving credit where it's not due in afraid matey :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nope. I would hate his job. I knew when [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] said it back in June, that it was happening. He doesn't make stuff up.

He said it was a done deal and coincidentally a day after Bozza's post. He was wrong. About 5 weeks later and you're giving him credit for something that was wrong! Naulor has said first contact was Friday - not sure if true but all those saying they'd heard there was a problem with the medical were also seemingly wrong as he sailed through that tonight.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Let me know when he has stuck his neck out and got it right.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not this particular mong, thanks. I'm paid significantly more for my day job and I only have one or two internet mongs having a go, not loads.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
He said it was a done deal and coincidentally a day after Bozza's post. He was wrong. About 5 weeks later and you're giving him credit for something that was wrong! Naulor has said first contact was Friday - not sure if true but all those saying they'd heard there was a problem with the medical were also seemingly wrong as he sailed through that tonight.

As others have speculated we may have been playing the same card as CMS did before signing for Luton and BZ wanted to collect another months wages from QPR before committing to us. V much doubt that first contact was less than three days ago but we'll never know.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
See the usual 'experts' got it wrong again.... have to laugh at some of the comments post regards the nitpicking because the actual hour of the signing was not predicted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here