Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Be interesting to see the 16,000 other excuses of the fans that cannot make this game.

I waited to see how tired I was after work. I was tired and had other things to do as well. So I didn't go. For some strange reason I don't feel obliged to attend matches unless my finances and my circumstances suit it. This time it's my circumstances. What a rotten fan I am. Why was I on that famous Mellor march ? The club clearly means nothing to me.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I really don't get how clubs sell out when its arsenal etc....Must be closet arsenal fans like at forest tonight.Fans are so fickle these days and this country has way to many plastic and armchair fans.
I go to watch Brighton play and don't care if it's manure or Accrington :)

Im the same. Dont miss league games generally so im going to assume thats not a pop at me for not being able to afford cup games

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hell, Brighton have managed to lose against 9 in the past
In the game before we beat City in this cup. Walsall with their weeble keeper who fell over every time he caught it to waste time.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Being 1 down is a problem - but the forward play seems to have been decent. Lets hope we score early in the second half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here