Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desperate times for the Sarf Lundun Skum

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was talking about the squads as a whole. Not many of your rabble would make our side and you know that's a fact.

Have a few weeks off sulking at how bad palace have been in the pitch and then pluck up the courage to come back on here swinging at everyone and throwing a tantrum - bless. Showing your age again kid.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd take Knockaert, that's about it.

Yeh Dunk & Duffy wouldn't get anywhere near your impressive defence. I mean 7 goals v Swansea is a good return. The palace rocks they call your central defenders.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was talking about the squads as a whole. Not many of your rabble would make our side and you know that's a fact.

'Not many'? Surely, given you are a division above us, and with a massive telly income, it should be 'none whatsoever'? You remind me of the bloke on Fighting Talk who defended his masculinity by stating that he had a record of 30 years' 'almost unblemished' heterosexuality :facepalm::lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Going well so far. 1 point from nine and a gutsy draw at Bolton.

Add to that players offering fans out for fights and it's sure to be a big year. Go you.

Aren't you forgetting star player bottom lip trembles at the antics of a MASCOT as well?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Considering their renowned financial acumen I doubt £12 million has any real value for then. If it goes wrong they just wipe the slate clean, think up another company name and start again.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Like Joe Ledley is any good. In his faster days he was a tortoise at Celtic.......jeez how anyone could say that none of our players would get into their so called team.......

Amazing how I post a comment about that lot paying, what is generally agreed to be a shed load too much money, and they come running out of the caravan rat infested floorboards all guns blazing..

They are so so so pathetic.........

Up the ammers!

TNBA

TTF

Considering their renowned financial acumen I doubt £12 million has any real value for then. If it goes wrong they just wipe the slate clean, think up another company name and start again.

CPFC(insert year of next administration here)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ah yes, the old 'it's not real money' argument. The one Palace accountants and fans have been trotting out for years and through various administrations.
To St. John's Ambulance cost.

:nono:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
To St. John's Ambulance cost.

:nono:

To be fair this money to the St Johns Ambulance mostly was paid back by football fans from many clubs, including Brighton and Palace which Palace fans feel eases their conscience's. But they forget that many other businesses lost out and even the NHS in the shape of the London Ambulance Service lost nearly £23k that was never paid back.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Leaving the silliness behind. Some of you lot are going to poo your pants at the price of players when /if you go up this season. 12 million for a player who played 24 games for a team that won a the premiere league is pretty standard TBH.

At the moment I would say that knockhart and maybe Dunk would make a bottom half side but of the games I have seen both on tv and live Brighton will need to add 8 or more players to the squad and that equates to at least 50 million.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Leaving the silliness behind. Some of you lot are going to poo your pants at the price of players when /if you go up this season. 12 million for a player who played 24 games for a team that won a the premiere league is pretty standard TBH.

At the moment I would say that knockhart and maybe Dunk would make a bottom half side but of the games I have seen both on tv and live Brighton will need to add 8 or more players to the squad and that equates to at least 50 million.

You said you were going to leave the 'silliness behind' :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here