Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the cooking of dinner become all a bit sproncey?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I didn't. it was on someone's expense account. If you can I'd recommend going. No fuss but the best steak in the UK by a country mile.

Now I know you had some issues with a Mod and in that context I support you 100% but "the best steak in the UK by a country mile" is bit OTT, unless of course you have had steak in every restaurant in the UK?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was going to make beans on toast tonight. But inspired by [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] I've just knocked out some seabass with cockle butter, kale, aadvark spleen shavings and quinoa with a side helping of pan fried toad's ears. Thanks Nibs.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Now I know you had some issues with a Mod and in that context I support you 100% but "the best steak in the UK by a country mile" is bit OTT, unless of course you have had steak in every restaurant in the UK?

Have you been to Mash?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Whats happened to the old fashioned bacon suet or steak and kidney pudding or traditional Toad in the Hole. My wife still makes them but the younger generation of the family dont seem to much.
This is more like it. When the clocks go back I start making these dishes. Proper food for dark evenings. Yum!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would appear that my comment about my wife liking the gravy my liver gives has caused some frivolity but just to make it perfectly clear when I said my liver I obviously meant the liver that was fried for me so became my liver. Tonight was a very simple chicken breast casserole with onions and carrots I did however use some garlic and chilli flakes so not exotic herbs and spices but although I say it myself it was very tasty.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Don't do "sprauncy". Tonight it will be pan fried cod loins, asparagus, French beans and roasted garlic.
chef-2.gif

There you go 001.JPG

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
It would appear that my comment about my wife liking the gravy my liver gives has caused some frivolity but just to make it perfectly clear when I said my liver I obviously meant the liver that was fried for me so became my liver. Tonight was a very simple chicken breast casserole with onions and carrots I did however use some garlic and chilli flakes so not exotic herbs and spices but although I say it myself it was very tasty.

So tonight your wife's spiced up breasts were very tasty? Its pure filth in your house...

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

You are a dirty old man. Please keep your perversions to yourself. Liver juices? Chicken breasts? What ever next? Tales of bum gravy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here