Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the cooking of dinner become all a bit sproncey?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does saffron infused rose water really bring out the earthy quality of the lamb?

Sounds interesting.

I'm sure it must be a "Waitrose essential", but probably to help with your ironing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can I just point out that Nibs has been one of my favourite posters for years (and there is not the faintest hint of sarcasm), he rates with Easy10, Meades Ball and Digweeds Trousers at their very best.

And I will never be able to read a BensGrandad post again without looking for an extremely dodgy innuendo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would appear that my comment about my wife liking the gravy my liver gives has caused some frivolity but just to make it perfectly clear when I said my liver I obviously meant the liver that was fried for me so became my liver. Tonight was a very simple chicken breast casserole with onions and carrots I did however use some garlic and chilli flakes so not exotic herbs and spices but although I say it myself it was very tasty.
He said breast :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There you go
attachment.php
Well that's answered this conundrum: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?328961-Who-is-the-smelliest-on-NSC

The good news is ive seen crappier mods than you,

the bad news is none of them were members a NSC.
:shrug: seems harsh and unfair.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Has anyone ever suggested you take anger management classes?

As a MOD i am looking to you to be more understanding of users in the community

Nibble is obviously NSC most abusive individual but seeing some of his views on the Tory election win its entirely likely the poor young bloke is simply suffering from Post Dramatic Stress .....have some compassion chap

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
For the second time in this thread, I'm reduced to simply: Wow.

Worth clicking on that thread simply for this

"I doubt you ever see any of your kids. If I was related to you I'd do anything to avoid you. I would run a ****ing mile the minute I smashed my way out of your wifes' sloppy, gibbering ****. Pausing briefly to stove your ****ing head in."

:ohmy:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

"I doubt you ever see any of your kids. If I was related to you I'd do anything to avoid you. I would run a ****ing mile the minute I smashed my way out of your wifes' sloppy, gibbering ****. Pausing briefly to stove your ****ing head in."

I didn't realise Nibble was a fat Chelsea fan until reading the thread.

Oh my.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

How is that thread not in NSC Gold? I was genuinely in hysterics reading through it yesterday.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I didn't realise Nibble was a fat Chelsea fan until reading the thread.

Oh my.

I'm neither. It wasn't a picture of me. It's best not to believe everything you read on the internet, especially from 8 year old threads on a forum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, obviously.......

It was actually a picture of another member on here I was having a beer with and was correctly removed as he was nothing to do with the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here