Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Livingstone Suspended

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Pathetic snidey comment from someone who clearly knows nothing about Israel or even been there.

I know a lot about Israel as I have the ability to read. No I have never been to Israel, but that is through choice. In the same way I wouldn't visit Syria or any other oppressive country.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
some quite disturbing behaviour going on in our universities
when does valid criticism of Israel cross the line into anti-Semitism?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From what I can gather, he is a critic of Israel not anti Jews in general.
So you didn't watch the Daily Politics clip then? He wasn't being critical, he was defending the actions of someone in the Labour party who was being extremely antisemitic.

Our resident anti Semite from the wrong end of Hangleton has crawled out from the woodwork. We will forget about how many Arabs killed each other in the Middle East today, we will forget about 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with a better quality of life than in other Arab lands & are free to vote & live in a democratic country. We will of course concentrate on one Palestinian & his orchard.

There you go again, anyone who dares criticise Israel is an anti Semite.

Pathetic.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Criticism of the policies of the Israeli government isn't anti-semitic and people who try and deflect criticism of Israel by throwing that accusation about are wrong - but there is no doubt that many of the people who attack Israel don't like Jews and also subscribe to Nazi-esque views about Jewish plots to control finance, media etc, but hide behind the 'anti-zionism' banner.

You have kinda just proved the point by saying that Israel 'stole' the country, which is pretty ignorant and at the very least shows that you don't really know your history....

Maybe you'd like to go and asked the Palestinians that were driven from their own properties by Israel ? Or maybe the UN who have declared the Israeli occupation of the West Bank illegal ? Or maybe ask the Israeli government why they still use illegal weapons ? Or maybe why Israeli agents used fake BRITISH passports when they decided to murder someone ? Or why the Israeli army bulldozed houses with families still in them ? Why they had a corrupt PM who was also responsible for war crimes ? Why many Palestinians are not allowed to travel outside their villages because of Israeli checkpoints ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Absolute cock. England was therefore stolen by the French. The Jewish people have lived in the land of Israel for thousands of years. It is their homeland. Jordan took most of the land where the Palestinians were living - but where is the contempt for them?
You cannot f*ck off to all four corners of the globe and 2000 years later return to your ''homeland'' claiming ''god promised us this land'' in an accent straight out of queens.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The further on the left - the further you're an Israeli hater.

Nearly 70 years have past since Israel was created - most people in the Middle East weren't born then.

Were looking for solutions not history lessons. Whipping up hatred of Jews and Israel by the Palestinian's has resulted in ever deteriorating conditions for them but the western extremists are just to thick too realise it.

Don't always blame Israel for the Palestinian's predicament - blame more, the worlds greatest anti-civilization invention ever - the suicide bomb!

See if you can come up with a plan to guarantee the future safety of the Israelis and then we might, with less hatred, be able inch forward? I wish you luck with that one!

In the meantime, just carry on hating for a few more decades or so.
Youre obviously one of those propagandists who monitor social media , you must be to describe me as ''on the left'' :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And Israel is a state that still rules by terror. Only today there was an article on the BBC about the Israeli Terrorists, sorry army, destroying a poor Palestinian's orchard because apparently it was grown on government land. I guess we'll just ignore it had been there for over 8 years AND he had the legal deeds to the land. Nasty bunch the Israelis.
Is this the case you're on about ?? I defy anyone to support the Israelis on this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27883685

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There you go again, anyone who dares criticise Israel is an anti Semite.

Pathetic.

Not as pathetic as the Labour Party, nasty self righteous sneering twats, ironic that this shit hits the fan on the day that two of NSC greatest profoundly advised the comrades that there wasn't long to go till this shower will be in charge.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Our resident anti Semite from the wrong end of Hangleton has crawled out from the woodwork. We will forget about how many Arabs killed each other in the Middle East today, we will forget about 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with a better quality of life than in other Arab lands & are free to vote & live in a democratic country. We will of course concentrate on one Palestinian & his orchard.

So we'll just ignore the nearly 2m Palestinians penned in that concentration camp called Gaza by Israel. Maybe we'll just ignore the fact that Israel targets UN schools for bombing. Or maybe that they send fully armed special forces to deal with peace protesters ? Or use illegal white phosphorus on civilians ? Or that THOUSANDS of Palestinians have had their lands stolen by Israelis to create ILLEGAL settlements ? Or may be the murder of British soldiers by Israelis thus making them TERRORISTS !!!!!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You have specifically accused Jews around the world of protecting Israel from censure. That's going far beyond criticising Israel, you are criticising Jews.
Mate you only have to look at some of the ridiculously biased posters on this thread to see there is an element of truth in it.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Mate you only have to look at some of the ridiculously biased posters on this thread to see there is an element of truth in it.

I'm not sure anybody in their right mind would use what is posted on a Brighton and Hove Albion messageboard to justify a claim of a Jews-rule-the-world conspiracy

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm not sure anybody in their right mind would use what is posted on a Brighton and Hove Albion messageboard to justify a claim of a Jews-rule-the-world conspiracy

Where did anybody say that, I swear some of you lot either cannot read or are just stupid.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I didnt, but there are jews around the world who will spring to israels defence in the face of overwhelming evidence against it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Keep reading, read about their money that they pump in to US politics. It's not a conspiracy it's the truth, it's there to see. You can either have their money and voting power behind you or against you.

This is quite interesting. I must admit to previously not knowing much about this organisation but I agree with your assertion they are seemingly powerful, very powerful.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This is quite interesting. I must admit to previously not knowing much about this organisation but I agree with your assertion they are seemingly powerful, very powerful.

They also lobbied for and got 3 billion in aid for Israel every year. To say that they purposely place Jews in prominent positions to lobby on behalf of Israel is true, it's there whole aim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here