Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David N'Gog - Brighton consider move for free agent

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Swansea have released him then they've realised mugging us off with a transfer fee was a bit too much to ask for.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Swansea have released him then they've realised mugging us off with a transfer fee was a bit too much to ask for.

After Harley, Agustien (so far) and Dobbie we may have learnt a lesson. Orlandi was an injury waiting to happen. I hope we have no intention of picking up any more Swansea cast offs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
From a Bolton forum:

"If Ngog was British and had never played for PSG or Liverpool he would be languishing in League Two. He probably wouldn't even be scoring many goals there either. I can't believe the amount of money this guy has made."

"Eagles wildly inconsistent and NGog and Sordell being absolute wasters stealing a wage here..... I'm not sure he gets any blame for Lee's long-term demise. Not even for Eagles inconsistency. .."

"We told Dougie that Knight was crap. He made him captain
We told him that Ngog was worse. He insisted he was an excellent player in which to build his team around.
We all could have told him that Danns is better than Trotter"

"Thank Christ for that. When I heard we'd signed a Frog man I thought Ngog was on his way back"

"Now we've got rid of that lazy sod Ngog who was supposedly on £32k per week, I was wondering, does anyone know how these deals are brokered?"

No-one on http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/ has a good word to say about him. No-one.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why not
game to game contract
then if he is good longer contract
that way neither loses face and he will try just that little harder to earn respect and a contract
simples

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As another body yes . Main striker no

I absolutely agree. As an Ulloa replacement absolutely not. But as a bargain basement signing, obviously no transter fee involved, and if his wage demands aren't too high l might well be prepared to give it a go.

One of those twenty odd goals he has scored since 2006 was against us at the Amex, an almost last second equaliser for Bolton in a 1-1 draw the season before last. Only a tap in from close range though, even my garndma would have scored.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I absolutely agree. As an Ulloa replacement absolutely not. But as a bargain basement signing, obviously no transter fee involved, and if his wage demands aren't too high l might well be prepared to give it a go.

One of those twenty odd goals he has scored since 2006 was against us at the Amex, an almost last second equaliser for Bolton in a 1-1 draw the season before last. Only a tap in from close range though, even my garndma would have scored.

How much do you think he's drop from the alleged 32k mentioned above and do you really think we'd find an acceptable compromise, he may refuse 3.2k a week which I'd think was still too much :lolol:

I'd rather have Dobbie back and he did score a CRACKING goal against us for Blackpool.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How much do you think he's drop from the alleged 32k mentioned above and do you really think we'd find an acceptable compromise, he may refuse 3.2k a week which I'd think was still too much :lolol:

I'd rather have Dobbie back and he did score a CRACKING goal against us for Blackpool.

Well make him an offer, and if he isn't agreeable then walk away! A goal is a goal, whether it is a cracking shot or if it goes in off your arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here