Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
2nd snow storm of the week expected to hit us in the next few hours.

Definitely the tamest of the three Canadian winters I have experienced though. So far...

Indeed, there haven't been many really cold days and not a lot of snow.

It was 17C only 10 days ago, 41 degrees warmer than it is today, ridiculous!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Indeed, there haven't been many really cold days and not a lot of snow.

It was 17C only 10 days ago, 41 degrees warmer than it is today, ridiculous!

Crazy innit.

I'm heading to Stratford and Toronto next week so have been keeping an eye on the weather out there. Can't believe how warm it has been.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Crazy innit.

I'm heading to Stratford and Toronto next week so have been keeping an eye on the weather out there. Can't believe how warm it has been.

It looks like normal service will be resumed on Monday, hovering around zero all week.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Some snow showers about tonight, mostly over Northern East Sussex and Kent, but you never know some showers might head a bit further south, keep an eye out :eek:)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The forecast, this morning, was predicting snow overnight, right down to the south coast. It seems the Downs may get a light covering.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The forecast, this morning, was predicting snow overnight, right down to the south coast. It seems the Downs may get a light covering.

The forecast, as ever, was wrong. Might on the North Downs but even that's looking unlikely.

I'm NW London where chances are marginal and we need to get the cold air undercutting the front quicker than it is right now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I drove from Durham to Worthing today. All the way, pretty much, it was about 4 degrees with cold rain. It just isn't quite cold enough. They had had a small quantity of snow in Durham on Monday.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yesterday it hit 90F in Phoenix - that is the earliest date in the year such a temperature has been reached in recorded Arizona history. The previous earliest was February 24, and the average is March 30.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here