Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
On the BBC news they have just read out statements from two of the girls parents. Both along the lines of, come home we miss you. Not a word suggesting that if they cross the border there are some rather nasty Muslims waiting for them, the philosophy and actions of which, the parents don't agree with.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Eighty years ago, they'd have been off to fight for the nun-raping, priest-murdering Communists[1] in Spain.

Young people do these kinds of things. Think the Mitfords, without the money.

[1] Obligatory troll repellent.
I think you'll find the Mitfords were on the opposite side to the communists.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can't imagine the mindset required to believe that they have no future here in Britain, but it must be terrible. While typical Western teenagers will take drugs or have risky sex to deal with life's difficulties, Muslim girls don't have that option.
Isn't risky sex exactly what they're heading for?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Brainwashing such as you describe is far easier when your target is troubled and unhappy. Those selling the ideal and utopia are undoubtedly targeting the troubled, unhappy and marginalised.

Why else would someone choose to support palace? My old man suggested I became a palace fan. You can guess what I replied.

It's a very short step from East Croydon to a shithole in the corpse ridden Syrian badlands mind. In some ways I'd rather live in a pile of rubble with the worlds airforces unloading ordinance all over my swede than Dulwich.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
cool, let these weirdos die out there, hopefully with a few bullets to the kneecaps first

Not entirely sure what you mean there fella. Just because these 15 year old girls have been seduced by teenage boys with bum fluff beards ,AK47s and access to Facebook your solution is that they deserve to die in agony with their legs blown off? If so then we are almost certainly doomed as a civilisation.

There is a death cult roaming around the tribe lands of the middle east which is linked directly to the bedrooms of overly suggestive teenagers who, like all teenagers, are, fundamentally, desperate to get their end away and ISIS is a vehicle for them to do this whilst simultaneously serving "god" or whatever facsimile of him that the jihadis are presenting.

This isa very dangerous foe we face. It uses our own social media against us and turns otherwise sensible Brits into the type of people who sit on football message boards wishing for british teenage girls to get hideously kneecapped before they die at the hands of our own armed forces.

The only solution is to offer these kids something more attractive than a swarthy warrior monk waging Holy war against the enemies of the prophet. When they get ther it is too late. They will rue the day they boarded a plane at Gatwick I'm sure but, by then ISIS has already won....they will certainly not be the last love sick soppy teenage girls to go this way but for fucks sake...have we lost all sense of perspective here?

These girls were never going to pick a "western" husband. They would have ended up with another Bangladeshi lad if it wasn't for ISIS but to wish for a school girl to be hideously maimed?.

After having some time to think about it.

It's just three less mouths to feed.

I hope, as they get passed around the bearded goat botheres, when they get given the black padded vest with the red button that has the words "Press Here" on, they may, just may, think they were better off in England.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
After having some time to think about it.

It's just three less mouths to feed.

I hope, as they get passed around the bearded goat botheres, when they get given the black padded vest with the red button that has the words "Press Here" on, they may, just may, think they were better off in England.

I thought better of you mate. Oh well. Takes all sorts I suppose.

15 year old sexually repressed teenagers deserve to be gang banged by ragheads and then forced to commit suicide as a "lesson" then is it.

Fair enough. Carry on with your mud pies.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Interesting no one from our Muslim Community is speaking out,however CMD is saying 'we are all in this together' are we ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The warning signs have been there for ages. A C4 programme highlighted the problems, including East London.
The East London Mosque (ELM) is presently running a “six-week evening course” with Imam Fadel Soliman, an extremist Egyptian preacher. The lecture series is taking place just weeks after the ELM attacked Stand for Peace’s criticism and denied any connections to extremist speakers.
http://standforpeace.org.uk/east-london-mosque-promotes-yet-another-extremist/
July 15th 2013, 12:25 pm
The East London Mosque/London Muslim Centre addresses concerns about jihadist and hate preaching at their institution by means of two devices.
First, they issue misleading “clarifications” and promise to address extremism in the future. Second, the worst speakers are packed off to an associated local venue: usually The Water Lily for a few months. When the dust has settled, all promises to deal with the promotion of bigotry are forgotten, and the hate preachers are invited right back.
http://hurryupharry.org/2013/07/15/more-hatred-and-extremism-at-the-east-london-mosque/

Student Rights, in an article on their website, added that invitations to Dr al-Haddad to appear on campus are not actually unusual.
He has been invited to address students at Aston University in Birmingham today on the topic of Sharia law and last week, the Islamic Society at the University of Westminster announced that he would be speaking on Islam and law less than six hours before the event was due to take place.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-history-hate-speech-against-women-gays.html

‘Sharia Law for the UK,’ reads the sticker slapped on a post outside the Brick Lane mosque. ‘We used to come here with megaphones, hand out leaflets, and shout that sort of thing every day,’ says Ed Husain. It’s hard to believe that this soft-spoken 32 year old, kitted out in a blazer, with a tan briefcase, was once a key member of one of the most fundamentalist Islamic groups operating in Britain, and calling for Sharia Law, the strict legal system based on the teachings of the Koran. The story of his experience with the radical Muslim organisation Hizb ut-Tahrir, and his subsequent rejection of its philosophy, was played out around the streets, mosques and colleges of the East End during the ’90s, and is a microcosm of the dramatic power struggle that is going on today at the heart of Britain’s Muslim communities
http://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/islamic-extremists-in-the-east-end-1

I thought better of you mate. Oh well. Takes all sorts I suppose.

15 year old sexually repressed teenagers deserve to be gang banged by ragheads and then forced to commit suicide as a "lesson" then is it.

Fair enough. Carry on with your mud pies.

Was a bit harsh I suppose.

But what the hell do they think is waiting for them out there?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Why is it always down to us!

If young Muslim lads and girls get on with life and keep themselves to themselves (like most British kids do) they'll be left to live a nice peaceful life.

Your posts worry me Mustafa because you make me and many others on here sound racist and we are not... we are just fed up with the nonsense that this 'religion' seems to breed.

Have you any idea what the Christians were doing to each other in this country a few hundred years ago,religion in all its forms is an evil form of control through fear

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Have you any idea what the Christians were doing to each other in this country a few hundred years ago,religion in all its forms is an evil form of control through fear

"a few hundred years ago", no denying, but this was a Christian country and we have moved into the 21st century now, with other religions rubbing along quite nicely and on the whole integrating or at least causing no trouble. Drag up centuries ago if you want as an excuse, but what is happening now is what needs to be addressed, not problems from "a few hundred years ago".

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So you admit that they're only going because they've been brainwashed but you're not sorry for them. That's bloody harsh.

OK, yes a bit harsh .... but .... there's one of two possibilities in reality :

1. They are supposedly intelligent girls and they made the decision of their own free will. If this is the case then good riddance to them.

or

2. They were brainwashed. If this is the case then in all likelihood they are beyond saving and I have to ask myself, would I prefer they were over there or here with the real possibility that they would plan a terrorist act on the streets of Britain ? I'm afraid that harsh though it sounds, over there wins for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here