Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is there a more dull club in the land than Reading? Possibly Villa.
Are Villa a dull club? They haven't had recent success, but I thought they were a decent club with a long and proud history.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If someone other than Gus gets the Reading job I can 100% guarantee some hack will put out a story stating Gus was not convinced by the budget on offer or couldn't get certain contractual assurances or felt the move to Reading didn't suit his family or didnt feel there were enough games left to keep Reading in the PL etc etc blahdi blahdi blah!

Point proved:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/gus-poyet-turns-down-reading-job-8544928.html

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Personally, I find everything about them dull, particularly the current management and players.
Fair enough. I don't know much about their team, I only see a few premiership games.

Anyway, as you were.
Where were we? Oh yes, Poyet is not going to Reading. Do we have to start one of these threads for all the clubs he's not going to?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Good old Beeb. Hopefully sitting the story out until some actual facts are in.

Good old Beeb...hehe!!

They print an awful lot of bullshit too.

Not forgetting they also protect child molesters and other sex offenders in their employment....

...and promote terrorism against sovereign states!

A fine institution indeed!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Just got back from the pub and stumbled across this. Surely nonsense. I'd be amazed if anything comes of it.

Right, I'm going to bed. Delicious bowl of instant noodles eaten- added the usual soy, garlic and chilli plus a spoonful of peanut butter. It was a taste revelation. If goes goes to Reading, I'll eat my hat.

Glad to see that I was correct despite my drunkenness. I barely remember posting this. My writing wasn't bad either, other than calling Gus 'goes.'

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Good old Beeb...hehe!!

They print an awful lot of bullshit too.

Not forgetting they also protect child molesters and other sex offenders in their employment....

...and promote terrorism against sovereign states!

A fine institution indeed!

That deserves a thread of its own. I'd predict a 45 pager.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Tinpot club that beat you twice last season, got promoted and is doing much better than you. Very bold accusation. You seem to be forgetting West Ham and Newcastle bounced straight back up. Greedy Russians? Refer to my previous post you clown, the man is very knowledgeable about the game and the McDermott sacking was inevitable.

Blah, blah, blah. You can go now. Not interested in Reading. No-one is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here