Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
London Irish said:
:D we're all fine, thanks - reading the thread, the same thoughts crossed my mind, it really is a terrible warning about what can happen if the other cheek is not turned, no? :jester:

Buzzer :kiss: LI

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I can't believe I missed this!! GENIUS!

MoH wins the award for Post Of The Thread with this little beauty:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lokki 7
f***ing hell, it's like being on cub camp all over again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? Is looney wandering around with an erection?

:clap2: :clap2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
London Irish said:
:D we're all fine, thanks - reading the thread, the same thoughts crossed my mind, it really is a terrible warning about what can happen if the other cheek is not turned, no? :jester:

I will have to agree with you there. I certainly regret my post in response to Desperate Seagull... but he did have it coming. He has started three or four threads about my industry in the past few months and I found it hard not to respond.

I apologise for my part in it. I was trying my absolute hardest not to sink to the same level as BHA Express, but it was hard to ignore being called a leper, a pimp, dog turd etc etc even if it was so utterly childish and pathetic.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
I will have to agree with you there. I certainly regret my post in response to Desperate Seagull... but he did have it coming. He has started three or four threads about my industry in the past few months and I found it hard not to respond.

I apologise for my part in it. I was trying my absolute hardest not to sink to the same level as BHA Express, but it was hard to ignore being called a leper, a pimp, dog turd etc etc even if it was so utterly childish and pathetic.

Well silly boy, don't start insulting people if you don't want it back. I'm sorry about it all too but I don't take kindly to piss taking especially as I was briefly unemployed. I can't say my opinion of Recruitment Consultants has changed one iota as one has tried to screw me over this week. Luckily it didn't effect the new job but that's pretty typical in my frankly vast experience. Anyway if you don't see my I haven't flounced I'll just be away for a few weeks.

I hope you enjoy the game today.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Well silly boy, don't start insulting people if you don't want it back. I'm sorry about it all too but I don't take kindly to piss taking especially as I was briefly unemployed. I can't say my opinion of Recruitment Consultants has changed one iota as one has tried to screw me over this week. Luckily it didn't effect the new job but that's pretty typical in my frankly vast experience. Anyway if you don't see my I haven't flounced I'll just be away for a few weeks.

You just can't help yourself can you. :nono:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:

PS don't apologise to me - you didn't upset me at all. I was laughing about it in the pub with a couple of NSC'ers last night.
Apologise to Dwayne. That was disgusting. PM him or something.

Last edited:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
bhaexpress said:
...I can't say my opinion of Recruitment consultants has changed one iota...

I can't say my opinion of bhaexpress HASN'T changed one iota during this thread - although I hardly think you'll be bothered by that.

I don't know anything about you or your past. I don't care much either. But the way you've conducted yourself in this thread hardly covers you in glory. You're not the only one, but you've certainly been the worst.

I would have thought with your vast experience in everything you ever say or do, you would have learnt to let things drop way before they escalate into venemous personal attacks.

Still - a f***ing funny thread.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
nail-Z-gull said:
I can't say my opinion of bhaexpress HASN'T changed one iota during this thread - although I hardly think you'll be bothered by that.

I don't know anything about you or your past. I don't care much either. But the way you've conducted yourself in this thread hardly covers you in glory. You're not the only one, but you've certainly been the worst.

I would have thought with your vast experience in everything you ever say or do, you would have learnt to let things drop way before they escalate into venemous personal attacks.

Still - a f***ing funny thread.

Curiously I think you're a binfestbinfestbinfestbinfest, do me a favour, f*** off. I hate sanctimonious retards like ytou.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bhaexpress said:
Curiously I think you're a binfestbinfestbinfestbinfest, do me a favour, f*** off. I hate sanctimonious retards like you.

Actually I said you're a c*nt, f*** off and die.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
PS don't apologise to me - you didn't upset me at all. I was laughing about it in the pub with a couple of NSC'ers last night.
Apologise to Dwayne. That was disgusting. PM him or something.

Yes, I gather that 'To quote Scumster' you're celebrating with the rest of the Spastic Society. Best shitheads like you can do.that Oh, your mum has dropped her charges but you wife is still overcharging.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
You just can't help yourself can you. :nono:

Neither can you, you're a low life in a low life profession and what gets to you is that most people know it.

You're a c*nt, get over it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Yes, I gather that 'To quote Scumster' you're celebrating with the rest of the Spastic Society. Best shitheads like you can do.that Oh, your mum has dropped her charges but you wife is still overcharging.

It's amzing that you can call me thick skinned! The point was, you should apologise to Dwayne. Are you man enough to do that?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bhaexpress said:
Neither can you, you're a low life in a low life profession and what gets to you is that most people know it. I suspect that one 'Scumster' loses his next job he'll whore himself out too. You can't help yourself either.

You're a c*nt, get over it.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
And people say there's a problem with the youth of today, no wonder young people are so f***ed up with 'adults' setting examples like this what chance do they have? Wont somebody please think of the children!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Redhead said:
And people say there's a problem with the youth of today, no wonder young people are so f***ed up with 'adults' setting examples like this what chance do they have? Wont somebody please think of the children!

Ain't that the truth. Still it makes you wonder, some people seem to feel its okay to insult people and expect the people the abuse to accept it.

I must be 'Old School' then. Certain people on here like to be sarcastic or take sound bites or whatever. Trouble is not all of us are products on the Tabloid Generation.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Redhead said:

:lolol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Jimmy Saville said:
It's amzing that you can call me thick skinned! The point was, you should apologise to Dwayne. Are you man enough to do that?

I'll take that as a no then. If you can live with yourself when you take the piss out of their dead sister then you are clearly not worth the bother :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here