Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Uncle Buck said:
Take Friday afternoon off and miss this....

Tell me about it! I thought I'd get some work done. Never again!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Is this still going then?

More importantly, has rool still got any of those crisps left? We'll need refreshments if we're going to be here for a while.

No, Dick Knight's Mumm has large hands for a women. I can call down to Kitchen for some soupd and sarnies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No need to organise another Fan United Day ever again. Just get FRANK to open his offensive gob and away we go. :D

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
OH

MY

GOD.

I cannot believe I missed this.

NSC GOLD WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
BHAEXpress has got o be the most childish 50yr old Ever. No wonder he hasnt got any mates and has to buy his bride from rent-A-bride.

If he doesnt agree with you he basically calls your mum a whore and says that she doesnt know who your father is! or things to the similar. I have lost count how many times he has tried to win an argument this way.

I personally think he has issues and he needs help! until then can he kindly f*** OFF!

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Commander said:
OH

MY

GOD.

I cannot believe I missed this.

NSC GOLD WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

...and it doesn't let up for ELEVEN pages!!:clap:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Simster said:
1) Frank tells Coventry fans that Hitler had the right idea in flattening the city (killing 1500 people)
2) Frank then becomes the only person in NSC history to lose his temper and get into a squabble with Yorkie.
http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62133
:lolol: There's nothing quite like going through one of the classics. I'd forgotten about the 'fuckstart your brain' comment as well. Almost a year ago to the day, mabye frank just gets depressed and angry at this time of year :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhanutz said:
BHAEXpress has got o be the most childish 50yr old Ever. No wonder he hasnt got any mates and has to buy his bride from rent-A-bride.

If he doesnt agree with you he basically calls your mum a whore and says that she doesnt know who your father is! or things to the similar. I have lost count how many times he has tried to win an argument this way.

I personally think he has issues and he needs help! until then can he kindly f*** OFF!
He certainly is. He's hopalopping, mother-whoring, third-world wife buying, sawn off shotcut carrying, new years eve posting, coventry flattening, cancer wishing RECORD BREAKER.

:wave:

This thread is why I read is NSC. Give yourselves a pat on the back gents, a top effort by all involved :D

And Frank's alright, a good enough guy who just speaks his mind and doesn't hold back - character traits I personally admire and I'd rather read his postings then the dull, self-centred love in drivel on geeky Brightonfans.com.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Simster said:
He certainly is. He's hopalopping, mother-whoring, third-world wife buying, sawn off shotcut carrying, new years eve posting, coventry flattening, cancer wishing RECORD BREAKER.

:wave:

Well yes, but he's better than me because I'm just an able legged (oh, hang on though, I have leprosy), happily engaged, socialite, law abiding recruitment consultant.

My god I'm a wanker. :nono:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a wonderful thread that I can't believe I missed as it was evolving.

I was, literally, crying with laughter at parts of this.

Is everyone done so I can file into GOLD ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bozza said:
Frank: the floor is yours. Actually...where's he gone?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bozza said:
What a wonderful thread that I can't believe I missed as it was evolving.

I was, literally, crying with laughter at parts of this.

Agreed, I nearly choked to death I was laughing so much. I didn't read it at first not being that interested in recruitment consultants but when I saw it had got to seven pages I guessed something special was happening. NSC at its very, very best. Thanks to all who contributed.

Note for next time though: Bhaexpress I thought you did well to keep your end up but can you think of some new insults? The "I slept with your mum and she was crap" one wasn't working.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Does everyone KNOW where they're Mothers are RIGHT NOW?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here