Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can we send on Danny Welbeck if we're in need of a sending off in the last 5 minutes?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Teams are in:

Pretty much as expected, Gareth Southgate rings the changes. Eight bells. Only Jordan Pickford, John Stones and Ruben Loftus-Cheek remain from the XI sent out to thrash Panama on Sunday. Step forward Trent Alexander-Arbold, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Eric Dier, Danny Rose, Fabian Delph, Marcus Rashford and Jamie Vardy. Harry Kane must cool his Golden Boots.

Belgium boss Roberto Martinez goes one better, with nine changes to the team named against Tunisia on Saturday. Only Thibaut Courtois and Dedryck Boyata survive the cull. In come Leander Dendoncker, Thomas Vermaelen, Nacer Chadli, Mousa Dembele, Marouane Fellaini, Youri Tielemans, Thorgan Hazard, Adnan Januzaj and Michy Batshuayi. Romelu Lukaku must cool his Golden Boots.

The teams

England: Pickford, Alexander-Arnold, Stones, Cahill, Jones, Rose, Dier, Delph, Loftus-Cheek, Rashford, Vardy.

Belgium: Courtois, Dendoncker, Boyata, Vermaelen, Chadli, Dembélé, Fellaini, Tielemans, T. Hazard, Januzaj, Batshuayi.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Two World Cup countries have 0 players who play in their own country: Sweden and Senegal. The one country which has 0 team members playing outside their country? England.

It’s a sign!

I think it's a sign why we've always struggled, but after 50odd years, you would have thought I'd have learnt.

This year will be different! Come on the boys :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Did you stand up for the National Anthem? Always reminds me of Alf Garnett and scouse git son in law

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As an England supporter of 50 odd years, the last game was strangely enjoyable and I'm really not sure to make of this

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
It depends what you want to get out of the game......

To win the world cup we need to beat the best either way. To stop a young, hungry, inform Harry is silly. Just my opinion .

I'll bet he's not best pleased, with the golden boot a possibility.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Without my glasses and with a Corona haze...... it seems Liverpool are playing the spuds....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here