Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace have submitted plans for Selhurst Redevelopment

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Four-and-a-half years later, planning permission has been approved. Again.

Pinocchio says: “It has long been our ambition to extend and modernise Selhurst Park, making it a home fit for the 21st century.

“We are looking forward to getting started on the project. There is a lot of preparatory work to be done in the coming months and we will update on a likely timetable in due course”.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I assume they still have the ring fenced money for this?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Im sure its going to be a lovely stand (which they've copied its design from the Amex), but by adding this modern architecture to only one side of the ground somehow they've made one of the most incohesive, muddled, jumble of a stadium look even more so. Having 4 stands of varying quality and style equates to one ugly bit of engineering. Maybe they'll get round to fixing up the other 3 sheds in another 100 years.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It just looks so much like they've chopped the west stand out of the amex it's hilarious.
I’ve think I’ve added this to this thread before but it’s a complete copy and paste job.

B9994C68-7495-4E37-9910-4E1BB8E641F8.jpeg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Talk about infrastructure when the results on the pitch take a turn for the worse -TICK .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Four-and-a-half years later, planning permission has been approved. Again.

Pinocchio says: “It has long been our ambition to extend and modernise Selhurst Park, making it a home fit for the 22nd century.

“We are looking forward to getting started on the project. There is a lot of preparatory work to be done in the coming decades and we will update on a likely timetable in due course”.

Fixed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here