Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which players may leave in January ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Based solely on this seasons form and attitude, would we miss him?

Maybe if he went the shackles would come off the other wingers?

Just a thought.

We would have zero spark in the side with Knockaert so yes damn right we would miss him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I wonder what it will take to make you back off from this one?
As mentioned to you just a couple of days ago, there is a very good reason why he's not in the squad but it's none of our business, so let the club deal with it rather than making fake reasons up like 'Hughton doesn't want him'

... or do you feel personal reasons relating to footballers should be mandatory public knowledge?

Sorry if this is fixtures but have I missed something? And he was in the squad for the Huddersfield game.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Brown (send him back)
Skalak
Murphy
Lua Lua
Maenpaa in May (I see Walton is again pulling up trees at Wigan and it is time now for him to be part of the main 3)

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Not sure we want the BFG to be leaving in January if, as seems increasingly likely, Dunk waves us goodbye

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not sure we want the BFG to be leaving in January if, as seems increasingly likely, Dunk waves us goodbye

Care to explain why its in anyway more likely than last week, last month or last year or any other time in the last decade or so.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Yes he was. Small steps etc

Interesting what you are saying. I was told something about Baldock from someone fairly reliable a few weeks ago, but was told he may never play for us again. A week later he was in the Huddersfield squad so I dismissed it as bollcoks straight away. Seems it could be true after all.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder what it will take to make you back off from this one?
As mentioned to you just a couple of days ago, there is a very good reason why he's not in the squad but it's none of our business, so let the club deal with it rather than making fake reasons up like 'Hughton doesn't want him'

... or do you feel personal reasons relating to footballers should be mandatory public knowledge?
It was stated by CH that he is fit and was included in the Huddersfield squad what are we supposed to assume. Anything else is pure on line speculation, that if true the club would have confirmed and ask us to just accept it and leave it at that without going into details or would have said he is not yet fit for consideration for the squad.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Sorry if this is fixtures but have I missed something? And he was in the squad for the Huddersfield game.

He was in the squad only 10 days ago.

But then, Strangely not v Burnley, when different attacking options were needed from bench. Rumours will get more wild until club issue news on his lack of involvement, not helped by subtle hints at his wellbeing on here by posters itk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
But then, Strangely not v Burnley, when different attacking options were needed from bench. Rumours will get more wild until club issue news on his lack of involvement, not helped by subtle hints at his wellbeing on here by posters itk

Or alternatively Hughton merely thinks for now Hemed, Izquierdo and Brown are ahead of him in terms of the 18.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I guess we will have a better idea in the cup game. If he isn't at least on the bench then something might be up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here