Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Full strength team please Chris.

No way, we need to slope this one off and focus on our league position, you may recall we had a good cup run in the top flight before?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
BBC Sport just mentioned "some cracking ties in the FA Cup 3rd round draw. Arsenal travel to Nottingham Forest, Liverpool host Everton and there's a north-east derby between Middlesbrough and Sunderland".

No mention of our all Premier tie. They just don't get it do they? It's actually made me quite angry that they don't understand the hatred and rivalry that stretches back over fifty years. Last week was swept under the carpet nationally. Only chance of it being on BT Sports then.

B@ll@cks to the BBC.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As the Ultras approach they should be arrested on the spot and then lined up for identification against the images of those breaking into the AMEX. Most efficient way of carrying out those arrests now. Just bundle them into vans.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Stop all this negative talk about bubbles, stopping them coming early kick off etc, you're embarrassing us

In 49 years of following the Albion I've never known anything like it.

Taken from their board and this is how they view us MAN UP FFS.

Originally posted by the silurian

Should be pretty empty,sounds like most weed are to frightened to go,we should only get a few hundred tickets and besides, the HF are all tottenham fans anyway so they wont be there! WTF are these weed fans smoking these days, they are proper headcases! Oh and one wants any Croydon based person without a ticket, who happens to be in Brighton, arrested!

That's from one of their more reasonable contributors, another wants Sussex police to club Palace supporters like beached baby seals on the grounds that you can't take any chances.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why doesn't Parish sort out the mess of HF....hasn't said a word about last week...after all wasn't it the 'decent' fan that couldn't get in

He prefers having that constant drone which he thinks is the best atmosphere in the world, ever. I expect he pays for them to attend away games, which is probably why there is the silence, bit like the England band who go everywhere for free, all real football fans detest them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So how many tickets will we give them then?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
BBC Sport just mentioned "some cracking ties in the FA Cup 3rd round draw. Arsenal travel to Nottingham Forest, Liverpool host Everton and there's a north-east derby between Middlesbrough and Sunderland".

No mention of our all Premier tie. They just don't get it do they? It's actually made me quite angry that they don't understand the hatred and rivalry that stretches back over fifty years. Last week was swept under the carpet nationally. Only chance of it being on BT Sports then.

B@ll@cks to the BBC.

Whoever was presenting the draw (Jake Humphrey?) called it a proper derby, or words to those effect, as soon as the tie was drawn.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Should be pretty empty,sounds like most weed are to frightened to go,we should only get a few hundred tickets and besides, the HF are all tottenham fans anyway so they wont be there! WTF are these weed fans smoking these days, they are proper headcases! Oh and one wants any Croydon based person without a ticket, who happens to be in Brighton, arrested!

Interesting. I don't know if this is true or not but didn't the HF attack a Tottenham pub at their recent game?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Stop all this negative talk about bubbles, stopping them coming early kick off etc, you're embarrassing us

In 49 years of following the Albion I've never known anything like it.

Taken from their board and this is how they view us MAN UP FFS.

That's from one of their more reasonable contributors, another wants Sussex police to club Palace supporters like beached baby seals on the grounds that you can't take any chances.

So you are happy to take advice from CPFC fans ??

Like you I have seen the development of these games over 40 years or so , see some bad things but also love the 'electricity' this game used to bring. Last Tuesday caused me concerns not because of the flares/bangers/birdscarers but because 100-200 idiots were intent on trouble and apparently were tooled up and the police could do nothing about it. This is not in keeping with the AMEX way of doing things.

The police should have learnt from this, they should HOPEFULLY identified the 100-200 who caused trouble and so allowing them several thousand tickets should be fine but the number should be set to ensure trouble does not escalate and would be contained so I doubt they would get the full 4.5k.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting. I don't know if this is true or not but didn't the HF attack a Tottenham pub at their recent game?

Just the equivalent of chasing a girl around the playground, pulling at her pigtails. (Not in a former Radio 1 DJ stylee)

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Rumour has it, the head of the Holmesdale pathetics is a spurs fan. They will deny this of course

He may or may not be as I don't know the bloke, but he does go to every home and away game and has since at least 2005, so if he is a spurs fan he has a funny way of showing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here