Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just watched this week's John Oliver show.

I went pretty easy on Trump, vowing his time will come.

That said he did go after Trump's now infamous Rose Garden message.
Apparently The Donald shook 16 hands and slapped backs, as well as touching the microphone 31 times. :ohmy: :facepalm:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Does anyone think this bungle**** will change his ways and stop running his mouth off? In fairness to Johnson, if he had declared the coronavirus a hoax, I'd like to think he'd walk before being pressured to resign.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Does anyone think this bungle**** will change his ways and stop running his mouth off? In fairness to Johnson, if he had declared the coronavirus a hoax, I'd like to think he'd walk before being pressured to resign.

No. The ‘man’ is an utter, utter ****wit with no charm, intelligence, empathy or humility. Total c***.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump also said on Tuesday of the outbreak: "I've felt that it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.".... So, I think that's a no!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The best thing is to not believe a word he says. He doesn't mean or care what he says, nor is he bothered whether people believe it. He thinks he's above everyone else and can do whatever he likes. The sad thing is, he pretty much can and he'll still get the votes.

Yes, people clearly love him but, by the same token, people also like Mrs Brown's Boys, Katie Hopkins and Crystal Palace.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The best thing is to not believe a word he says. He doesn't mean or care what he says, nor is he bothered whether people believe it. He thinks he's above everyone else and can do whatever he likes. The sad thing is, he pretty much can and he'll still get the votes.

Yes, people clearly love him but, by the same token, people also like Mrs Brown's Boys, Katie Hopkins and Crystal Palace.

I’ve met enough Good Palace fans to not label them all with that racist bunglecun* Mrs Brown’s Boys or Katie Hopkins. 😀

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I so hope he gets the virus. I really do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1240048348343808007[/tweet]

[tweet]1240010066180399110[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The bloke is a fool.

Hopefully this crisis shows him up to all for the conman that he is.
We can see it, millions of Americans never will.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just come across Trump’s live press conference on CNN. He was challenged about his repeated use of the term “Chinese Virus”, some Asians in the USA had faced very recent racism.

Typically he dismissed it and wouldn’t let the journalist ask a follow up question.

But he did indicate it was revenge/clarification “because the Chinese had tried to blame the origin of the virus to our brave US servicemen”.

The bloke is nuts, dangerous nuts.

Apart from that, everything is “incredible”, the response of Congress “incredible”, supply chains “incredible”.

It’s worth watching to parody his comedic performance in your mind.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I just come across Trump’s live press conference on CNN. He was challenged about his repeated use of the term “Chinese Virus”, some Asians in the USA had faced very recent racism.

Typically he dismissed it and wouldn’t let the journalist ask a follow up question.

But he did indicate it was revenge/clarification “because the Chinese had tried to blame the origin of the virus to our brave US servicemen”.

Apart from that, everything is “incredible”, the response of Congress “incredible”, supply chains “incredible”.

I heard it on 5 live. He had no need to say Chinese, virus would have sufficed.

He was deliberately provocative.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Heard some of his ramble on the radio in the car on the way back from work, comparing shipbuilding during WW2 with the " war" on the corona virus which was fully expected to " die out/ disappear like it was never here"!

This despite his hunch that it was a pandemic before the WHO announced it as such. You get what you vote for I suppose.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

[tweet]1240314981721268225[/tweet]

What possible reason could Trump have for being the only person, on the planet, to call Coronavirus the 'chinese virus'.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
[tweet]
1240314981721268225[/tweet]

What possible reason could Trump have for being the only person, on the planet, to call Coronavirus the 'chinese virus'.

You out trump Trump on Nsc.....

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Whatever makes you happy.

Stat bore, we all know where it originated, and later on is the time for discussion on it.

In the meantime, the President of the states actually chooses to be provocative.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only he was 'unbelievable'.

[tweet]1240323081954037760[/tweet]

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's needless, it's provocative and it's just being done to wind people up. I do wonder why we never got so upset about Ebola, Zika, Spanish Flu, Asian Flu, Hong Kong flu etc. though, if you just ignore the mans wind up statements it goes away, but people just cannot help themselves.

Elsewhere it looks like we now officially have Joe Biden as his opponent, so here is to another 4 years of Donald in the White House.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
On a lighter note I was listening to his press conference earlier he was trying to explain about sending a Hospital ship up to New York - he said something like " we have a ship , its a big ship its one of those ships that have a red cross on the side !!! I didnt hear the rest as at that point I spat my tea out over the keyboard...... unreal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here