Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's all spot on. I live in Charlotte, NC. Population of just over 1 million people. We have been provided 3 corona tests. Once we get through those 3, we get another 3. It is going to be an utter disaster over here.

My job has 5 weeks paid leave and good insurance. Only FIVE weeks parental leave though. That is a very good company. Most are far, far worse off.

5 weeks between both parents?! :ohmy:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Never listen to people from Brighton about politics. Lost in the referendum. Destroyed at the ballot box recently. Then there's Trump brushing aside any threat with ease. I just sit back read all the bollox written about them and laugh when Trump and Boris strengthen their hand further.
:lolol:

You enjoy your moment in the sun while it lasts

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
If you both work at my company you'll get 5 weeks each. Solid chance that if the bloke works elsewhere though he doesn't get any at all.

Wow, most mothers take a year over here, or split between parents. Can't imagine having a baby and both parents being back in work 5 weeks later

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Wow, most mothers take a year over here, or split between parents. Can't imagine having a baby and both parents being back in work 5 weeks later

I know, I've only been over here a few years. If I ever plan to have kids I will be moving home without a doubt. I wouldn't expose my child to their healthcare or education system.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Similar in Germany.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Never listen to people from Brighton about politics. Lost in the referendum. Destroyed at the ballot box recently. Then there's Trump brushing aside any threat with ease. I just sit back read all the bollox written about them and laugh when Trump and Boris strengthen their hand further.
:lolol:

Im not quite sure of the point you’re trying to make. Care to explain?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Im not quite sure of the point you’re trying to make. Care to explain?

Very odd comment?

Are you normally in the habit of squeezing out your waste, turning full circle and plunging your hand into the pan, only to pull out some ignorant, wriggling and charmless brown. You hold it in front of your face and slowly tighten your grip as you beg for a response. But nothing is forthcoming and you quickly dispose of the offensive foul.

That Sir, is what your are proposing on doing by trying to establish any sort of communication channel with what a decent fellow can only describe, as best as, a hapless turd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very odd comment?

Are you normally in the habit of squeezing out your waste, turning full circle and plunging your hand into the pan, only to pull out some ignorant, wriggling and charmless brown. You hold it in front of your face and slowly tighten your grip as you beg for a response. But nothing is forthcoming and you quickly dispose of the offensive foul.

That Sir, is what your are proposing on doing by trying to establish any sort of communication channel with what a decent fellow can only describe, as best as, a hapless turd.

Maybe we should both go to bed?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Working life in America sounds great fun! About 10 days paid leave, no sick pay, no public health care, fvck all maternity/paternity leave... All in the richest country in the world!

We don't realise how lucky we have it over here.

As The Viper said if you work for the right company it's not really an issue. I work for a British company and they realized if you wanted to persuade people to move to the States you had to offer a reasonable vacation package, so I get 25 days - less than I got in the UK but I was more than prepared to trade that off for the chance of working in New York. Horses for courses.

Last edited:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Working life in America sounds great fun! About 10 days paid leave, no sick pay, no public health care, fvck all maternity/paternity leave... All in the richest country in the world!

We don't realise how lucky we have it over here.

We are about to kick out the old and vulnerable from hospitals over here .. yep really lucky lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
With the lack of testing in the US his latest tweet is a classic.

C8E84841-B3BB-4511-97E2-1A8D2F154E6A.jpeg

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Sorry can't transfer a jpeg onto the forum

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
As The Viper said if you work for the right company it's not really an issue. I work for a British company and they realized if you wanted to persuade people to move to the States you had to offer a reasonable vacation package, so I get 25 days - less than I got in the UK but I was more than prepared to trade that off for the chance of working in New York. Horses for courses.

I was simply given a rise in pay. I do get 3 weeks holiday break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here