Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Not looking good for those in the FBI with Trump derangement syndrome.

The IG has exposed their lies and corruption.

Carter Page the person who the FBI, Democrats and garbage media ran with as colluding with Russians was actually a trusted CIA man.

CIA told the FBI that in an email only for an FBI lawyer to doctor the email so that they could get a warrant to spy on a US citizen in Trump's campaign team.

Will be interesting to see the fall out from this proven corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.

More lies from your so-called worthy news sources.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...enate-he-has-deep-concerns-about-fbi-n1099636

Under questioning from Committee Chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Horowitz discussed a litany of embarrassing slip-ups by the FBI, including the actions of a lawyer who the inspector general said "doctored" an email to make it seem like Page was not a CIA source, when in fact he was. That potentially exculpatory information was never shared with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which approved the surveillance warrant.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Deflection, deflection, deflection!!!!

It has nothing to do with how guilty Trump is.

What has what the Democrats, the FBI and other entities actions have to do with the criminal acts of the US President?

You are a bull-shitter and you always will be a bull-shitter!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

What has what the Democrats, the FBI and other entities actions have to do with the criminal acts of the US President?

It's not even a deflection.

You're so slow on the uptake that you never realised that the President of the Ukraine said long ago he knew nothing about the bullshit you claim happened.

No funding was ever withheld, no investigation into the Biden's ever occured. So literally none of the bullshit you claimed ever occured.

You are Adam Schiff and I claim my 5 pounds.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

What exactly are these criminal acts ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What exactly are these criminal acts ?

Simply involving a foreign nation in the matters of a political opponent which directly influences Trump's chances in an election. He did covertly by involving his lawyer and not normal diplomatic channels. That is illegal by United States law. It's called abuse of power. All I've heard the Republicans say is it is not impeachable but it is a high crime when committed by a presidential candidate who has the power, as US President, to influence foreign policy and a high crime is impeachable. Everyone of those Republicans know that if they asked a foreign government to investigate a political opponent and influence an election that they are involved in they would be removed from office. They are asking for an exception for this president.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It's not even a deflection.

You're so slow on the uptake that you never realised that the President of the Ukraine said long ago he knew nothing about the bullshit you claim happened.

No funding was ever withheld, no investigation into the Biden's ever occured. So literally none of the bullshit you claimed ever occured.

You are Adam Schiff and I claim my 5 pounds.

It doesn't matter what the President of Ukraine said, it doesn't matter what Adam Schiff did, it doesn't matter what the whistleblower said, it doesn't matter what the FBI did, It doesn't matter what the Bidens did. Those are all deflections. When Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him a favour by investigating a political opponent he was getting Ukraine involved in an election and that is a high crime by US law. High crimes are punishable by removal from office plain and simple.

If Trump had asked the FBI or another government organization to investigate the Bidens then that would have been using the proper channels and NOT a high crime.

The other charge is obstruction of Congress which is what Trump did when he ordered his White House people involved not to testify and has not obeyed Congressional subpoenas for evidence to be turned over. This is the first US President to ever disobey a co-equal branch of government in this way. Both Nixon and Clinton obeyed their congressional subpoenas.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
It doesn't matter what the President of Ukraine said, it doesn't matter what Adam Schiff did, it doesn't matter what the whistleblower said, it doesn't matter what the FBI did, It doesn't matter what the Bidens did. Those are all deflections. When Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him a favour by investigating a political opponent he was getting Ukraine involved in an election and that is a high crime by US law. High crimes are punishable by removal from office plain and simple.

If Trump had asked the FBI or another government organization to investigate the Bidens then that would have been using the proper channels and NOT a high crime.

The other charge is obstruction of Congress which is what Trump did when he ordered his White House people involved not to testify and has not obeyed Congressional subpoenas for evidence to be turned over. This is the first US President to ever disobey a co-equal branch of government in this way. Both Nixon and Clinton obeyed their congressional subpoenas.

Guilty of being too tall apparently :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH54xjczdaI

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Another deflection. Always pointing at other people and saying they did wrong or are wrong but never having an answer for the actions of the US President. He did an illegal act--abuse of power--asked Ukraine to announce, not do, an investigation, what good is only announcing going to do, into a political opponent. That is illegal and a high crime and is punishable by removal from office.

The only thing announcing an investigation is going to do is hurt the political opponent. It's obvious that was the only goal for Trump.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

So if this is really how it went down is this dialogue I'm quoting enough do you think to prove quid pro quo and impeach Trump?

"They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, ... we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president—the president said’ … I said, 'Call him.' I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.' I said, you’re not getting the billion. ... I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

That very much looks to me like quid pro quo I'll admit.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The polls here consistently said a large Tory lead, Labour on 33%. Correct.

According to Newsnight on Wednesday, political commentators said that Trump’s loathed by 55% of voters, and will be beaten.

So going on the basic maths of a non-context poll he has support of 45% of voters.

Then you have to break down the 55% voting block. They won't all be Democrats. They won't all turn up to vote.

That 55% will also contain the Libertarians, the Greens, the Independents and all the people who just will stay away and not vote.

That's why polls require context rather than just looking at a number. That's how they got it so wrong back in 2016.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So if this is really how it went down is this dialogue I'm quoting enough do you think to prove quid pro quo and impeach Trump?

That very much looks to me like quid pro quo I'll admit.

More deflection. Did not President Trump ask the President of Ukraine to announce an investigation of the Bidens, as a favour on his own call transcript which involves a foreign country in the election of 2020 which both Joe Biden and Donald Trump were involved in? Did this not happen? Answer the question and stop deflecting like all the Republicans. YES or NO?

My father would say you have truly been using a lot of cadswallop to try and prove your point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here