Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
David Davis sees even small/reduced majority as mandate for Brexit, but concedes it may be slightly watered down.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Great speech from Clegg. Most underrated politician since Kinnock. One shafted by trying to do the right thing, the other for being Welsh and ginger, and falling over.

Absolutely agree. Man crush... Over the years has talked the most sense of them all

I am a bit confused. If tory are still on for around 322 seats how can labour get a working majority. Unless Corbyn can get his chums on sinn fein to come to parliament. Speakers vote is void and the ulster crowd will mostly go tory. SNP, libs and greens can't help. Despite media spin this a tory win at the moment.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tonight is a good result for foxes. These cowards won't now get their Commons vote I would suggest: IMG_0138.JPG

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
just reading far more into "bundle recount" than is necessary.......mud, whipped cream and bikinis surely cant be on the agenda.
maybe time to stop watching babestation

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great speech from Clegg. Most underrated politician since Kinnock. One shafted by trying to do the right thing, the other for being Welsh and ginger, and falling over.

Couldn't agree more, gutted for Nick. A lone voice of sanity over the past 12 months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here