Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A bit rich for Corbyn to call for someone to go as they've lost confidence.

Not really. He's growing in popularity every day. He started unpopular, but is clearly winning people round. He's run a frankly stunning campaign and is reaping the rewards. Not comparable.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Not really. He's growing in popularity every day. He started unpopular, but is clearly winning people round. He's run a frankly stunning campaign and is reaping the rewards. Not comparable.

Didn't think it would be! Whenever it suits you etc etc

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
A bit rich for Corbyn to call for someone to go as they've lost confidence.

He lost the confidence of his MPs, not the people of the Labour party. The MPs serve the people. Those MPs will be rushing back to support him now. If they had the entire time, things could be much better for Labour right now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm almost enjoying the SNP getting destroyed as much as the Tories having their dreams of a huge majority shattered.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He lost the confidence of his MPs, not the people of the Labour party. The MPs serve the people. Those MPs will be rushing back to support him now. If they had the entire time, things could be much better for Labour right now.

Could be massive if there's a further election soon.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I just had a look on The Daily Mail website. Priceless. :rotlf:

Capture3.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Canterbury in the news for the first time since Thomas a Becket was murdered. Terrible business. The murder, that is. The Cinservative is probably the most out of touch posh fussy sudsy you could ever hope to meet. Time to enjoy a comfortable retirement in his pleasant country house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here