Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Made In HEAVEN For The Last Home Game? (Assuming All Goes Well From Here On In)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Excellent idea - one of the best on NSC (it's called damning with faint praise )

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They're actually very good. I've seen them perform.

However, pre-match choral campness aside, I rather hope that we could have a post match disco with the splendid motown and northern soul that [MENTION=9938]Big Al[/MENTION] has offered up in the past.

A good old knees up to (hopefully) celebrate promotion would be a great way to see the season off.

Whilst not too sure about your choice of act, I agree that some sort of musical entertainment to celebrate promotion at the Amex is an absolute necessity.

Edit . . . IF we are promoted of course!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Great idea. Next - our new cheerleaders - Gully's Guys!

Please God no, I would have suggested Gully's Girls, but think arthritis has probably set in for many of them by now. Must be nigh on ten years, or even more, since they last performed at Withdean.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
How about a ' try and score from the halfway line ' competition at half-time. Kicking to the South goal, with the keeper 15 yards off his line to start with. His legs will be tied together, so when he back pedals, he inevitably slips and falls over, for comic effect.
Nothing to do with reality, just a bit of harmless fun for the crowd to enjoy.

How about a ' try and score from the halfway line ' competition at half-time. Kicking to the South goal, with the keeper 15 yards off his line to start with. His legs will be tied together, so when he back pedals, he inevitably slips and falls over, for comic effect.
Nothing to do with reality, just a bit of harmless fun for the crowd to enjoy.

So a re-run of the Sidwell goal at Bristol City then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Please God no, I would have suggested Gully's Girls, but think arthritis has probably set in for many of them by now. Must be nigh on ten years, or even more, since they last performed at Withdean.

Gully's Girls continued right through to the Amex for at least one season. So it was only 5 years ago.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Reckon the majority will be Mums now and carrying a bit of extra timber.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here