Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Championship FIXTURES 10/11 Feb*

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've done a trixie on the main 3 excluding Leeds. Might take them seriously soon but their extra game played keeps them off my radar for the time being.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just gone for the main three chasers at 8.4.

Focussing on jinxing the chasing pack for now

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All those people taking accas for the team, you're right, you won't be collecting. However you can absolutely guarantee there will be 3 wins and a draw in those games which is probably even worse.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
All those people taking accas for the team, you're right, you won't be collecting. However you can absolutely guarantee there will be 3 wins and a draw in those games which is probably even worse.

Happened at the last set, had Huddersfield , Reading , Leeds and Newcastle drew . Better off betting in play , especially if we go 1-0 up tomorrow and back the draw and Burton but I like the other bet for a couple of quid just to get something out of shite results for us

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Brum hit woodwork three times at 1-0. Lucky Wednesday.

Let's hope Leeds huds and reading PANIC. Norwich failing to Wigan took the pressure off then a bit.

I have also put a few quid on the four results going against us but if we can win then all good. I maintain we still need 92 points so a win would be a good start.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did I miss anything with the match tonight? (I forgot all about it!)

I think one of the accumulator will muck it up. Newcastle would be my favourites to fail to win..

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
One of my kids woke up screaming with nightmares at 4.30 and I have not been able to get back to sleep, I hope that is not a sign of the day ahead. it is stating the obvious but with these 4 home games in our next five, us continuing our home form is crucial. Fingers crossed for a comfortable win as we approach the final third of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here