Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

If it's a sell out for both home and away allocations then surely it will an attendance over 30,000 rather than, as you put it, a pretendance. Unless of course you're expecting loads of fans not to bother turning up despite purchasing tickets.

Be nice, but lots of STH's are no shows. For a popular game like this it might be towards the lower end of around 10%, but that still means that unless they have passed the ticket on, there could be 2000 empties.

The only time I think the attendance will virtually equal the pretendance is for a cup game of a play off semi. Basically when the game is not included with the season ticket.

I'm not suggesting many of those who have bought tickets for the game won't go, just some of the STH's.

Roll on sell outs all the time and the re-introduction of a working ST exchange.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately some fans may be on holiday as its half term . Let's hope we start sell out and we get the ticket exchange going.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The rate of no-shows appears particularly high in the Family Stand (lower east north). This is not just midweek games. One theory is that junior tickets are kept on even if youngsters have stopped going (or grown up and go elsewhere) as it remains the cheapest option for the parents/adults who accompanied them. With the restrictions on (and much increased price of) upgrading, it's easier and cheaper to just leave the seats empty. Views?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It needs to be Sheff Wed play off game levels of noise.

No excuses , crowd need to be on this big time and play our part.

Good opportunity to seize !

Loud and proud , no inhibitions

The rate of no-shows appears particularly high in the Family Stand (lower east north). This is not just midweek games. One theory is that junior tickets are kept on even if youngsters have stopped going (or grown up and go elsewhere) as it remains the cheapest option for the parents/adults who accompanied them. With the restrictions on (and much increased price of) upgrading, it's easier and cheaper to just leave the seats empty. Views?

Agreed. And guilty as charged. However, all 4 of our tickets will be used on Saturday

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I know every club has fans like this but this guy is brilliant the bloke being interviewed, after the Norwich v Preston match last week

I have seen him be interviewed before but he takes the '' I know better than the Manager'' to a whole new level.

Who on here at NSC would admit to being like him ? - See Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lRKICxX5Q

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Adult tickets in the FS are not cheap. Dearer than N, S, SWC, NWC :shrug:

Adult tickets in the FS are not cheap. Dearer than N, S, SWC, NWC :shrug:

The kids tickets are a lot cheaper, but you're right about adult tickets. It does sting on the upgrade cost.

However, these tickets are down the side. A 34 adult ticket in the family stand where I am is £42 directly opposite in the WSL

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know every club has fans like this but this guy is brilliant the bloke being interviewed, after the Norwich v Preston match last week

I have seen him be interviewed before but he takes the '' I know better than the Manager'' to a whole new level.

Who on here at NSC would admit to being like him ? - See Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lRKICxX5Q

I cannot STAND talking to f-ing know-it-all fans like him. He doesn't pass his thoughts off as an opinion - he states everything as though its solid 24-carat indisputable FACT. If he started peppering me with his poxy questions that he already "knows" the answer to, I'd have told old Quasi to sling his 'ump.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I cannot STAND talking to f-ing know-it-all fans like him. He doesn't pass his thoughts off as an opinion - he states everything as though its solid 24-carat indisputable FACT. If he started peppering me with his poxy questions that he already "knows" the answer to, I'd have told old Quasi to sling his 'ump.

LOL LOL LOL LOL - I take it you don't work for the BBC or in journalism and someone like Jose Mourhino is not a favourite of yours

Only single left now apart from the South.

At current rates, there might only be single left here by the end of the day tomorrow too.

I'm guessing we will have the final release in E1H by Wednesday...... And sold out by Friday lunchtime.

Norwich ticket site now showing as sold out

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
LOL LOL LOL LOL - I take it you don't work for the BBC or in journalism and someone like Jose Mourhino is not a favourite of yours

Its a bit different interviewing a manager, or someone involved in the game though isn't it. Someone like Mourinho will have a tad more insight than some muppet who THINKS he knows it all, and is only too keen to savagely punch his perceived wisdom into your skull.

We've all got opinions, but there's no need to BLUDGEON people to death with them.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Its a bit different interviewing a manager, or someone involved in the game though isn't it. Someone like Mourinho will have a tad more insight than some muppet who THINKS he knows it all, and is only too keen to savagely punch his perceived wisdom into your skull.

We've all got opinions, but there's no need to BLUDGEON people to death with them.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL -- What made me chuckle in your first post has had me in stitches with your second. It was your choice of vocabulary which suggested you were not at the BBC. The vocabulary in the second post was even better..............BRILLIANT !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Unfortunately some fans may be on holiday as its half term . Let's hope we start sell out and we get the ticket exchange going.
I think the ticket exchange bit the dust when the software was upgraded.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL -- What made me chuckle in your first post has had me in stitches with your second. It was your choice of vocabulary which suggested you were not at the BBC. The vocabulary in the second post was even better..............BRILLIANT !

Glad to be of service :thumbsup:

I would be ill-suited to the BBC.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I love going to the theatre but unfortunately I don't get to go as much as I would like to.
But if there was a play on starring Kelly Brook slowly stripping off down to her suspender belt then bringing herself off with a sex toy, I would make sure I got a ticket in the front row staring AT IT.

Half time entertainment ? Beat any brass band.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here