Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Still think there's someway to go here tbh. E1H will have another 300 or so post segregation and if S1D/E haven't all been given to Norwich have they?

Come tell your friends to come its big match I wonder if the shelf will be full being a Saturday Game

Still think there's someway to go here tbh. E1H will have another 300 or so post segregation and if S1D/E haven't all been given to Norwich have they?

Correct on E1H. Norwich have a 2702 allocation. This will include S1A to S1E in it's entirety. It's assumed they will/have sell this out.

Actually E1H will be about 200 seats in the southern half. Not sure if we sold all the Northern half of this block or it's just gone off sale. Some of E1H will be needed for segregation, but looks like the club are working on just 5 rows (judging by what's held back from S1F)

Currently available:-

North = 10
WSL = 118
WSU = 132
ESL = 38
ESU = 78
South = 398

774 to go. 124 since last count gone. Reiterating, there will be a last minute stampede as it will be pay day Friday for many.

I predict a home and away sell out with a pretendance over 30k

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Correct on E1H. Norwich have a 2702 allocation. This will include S1A to S1E in it's entirety. It's assumed they will/have sell this out.

Actually E1H will be about 200 seats in the southern half. Not sure if we sold all the Northern half of this block or it's just gone off sale. Some of E1H will be needed for segregation, but looks like the club are working on just 5 rows (judging by what's held back from S1F)

North = 10
WSL = 118
WSU = 132
ESL = 38
ESU = 78
South = 398

774 to go. 124 since last count gone. Reiterating, there will be a last minute stampede as it will be pay day Friday for many.

As I said before, I thought S1F would sell out. Who knows, we might've actually been able to sell some of S1E to our fans if S1F sells out quick enough. Only 306 tickets in there now, so nearly 100 sold since your last report.

Last time we played Norwich at home I sat right next to them, and that must've been about 5 rows segregation. Won't be able to get a seat there though this time. That's the downside of a sell out.

Where did you find the Norwich allocation? Looked on their website the other day and couldn't find it.

Could get very close to 30,000 if Nowich sell S1A to S1E.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Come tell your friends to come its big match I wonder if the shelf will be full being a Saturday Game

I already sit in a group of 8 and other floating friends wooed back by the Amex experience have since drifted. Either way it will be a big gate for sure and we'll need something a kin to the Sheff Wed atmosphere to help us over the line.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm really looking forward to the Norwich game, it's going to be a brilliant day with the added bonus of it being a Saturday afternoon. Will easily be the best crowd & atmosphere of the season so far.

Excellent, I'm coming down early for a stadium tour, seeing my name on heritage tile and then the game.
Hopefully a fantastic day :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair it's not often we get to see the likes of Cameron Jerome, John Ruddy and Russell Martin grace our stadium. Madness that a fine team like Norwich City aren't playing in the PL.

As I said before, I thought S1F would sell out. Who knows, we might've actually been able to sell some of S1E to our fans if S1F sells out quick enough. Only 306 tickets in there now, so nearly 100 sold since your last report.

Last time we played Norwich at home I sat right next to them, and that must've been about 5 rows segregation. Won't be able to get a seat there though this time. That's the downside of a sell out.

Where did you find the Norwich allocation? Looked on their website the other day and couldn't find it.

Could get very close to 30,000 if Nowich sell S1A to S1E.

I read it on a forum of theirs. Oddly called the pink one or similar. The 2702 would also concur as that what Villa were given (on their official site) but they secured another 500 from us, which will be all of S1F (minus 5 rows for segregation).

Norwich brought the full 3200 last term so I'm sure they will sell out, although tickets are still showing as available on their website.

I'm not sure why you don't think you can get a seat 5 away from them. Seat 877 in rows A to T are all available in S1F and this should mean close proximity to Norwich, should this be of your choosing.

S1E is not going to be possible this time, but there are still more tickets that could be released in E1H.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A great day.

Norwich were very bitter about the result and when we played them on the last day of the season, our final match in the top division, things, a bit like their women, turned very ugly.
Don't remember much aggro... and I was a willing participant in those days..... a bit of coin throwing.... it was a drab end of season game, tempered only by the anticipated final to come.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

el punal

North = 10
WSL = 118
WSU = 132
ESL = 38
ESU = 78
South = 398

If it's a sell out for both home and away allocations then surely it will an attendance over 30,000 rather than, as you put it, a pretendance. Unless of course you're expecting loads of fans not to bother turning up despite purchasing tickets.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I read it on a forum of theirs. Oddly called the pink one or similar.

I presume you mean The Pink Un. It takes its name from the Saturday evening football paper that used to be published (on pink paper) in Norfolk during the football season covering Norwich City and local non-league clubs, a sister publication to the Norwich Evening News. Similarly in Ipswich there was the Green'un and the successor online news website contains that name as part of the URL.

PinkUn.jpg

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Snapped up one of those tickets in the North, managed to find myself a free weekend so I can come back from Uni.
First game since Huddersfield, buzzing!:albion2:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I presume you mean The Pink Un. It takes its name from the Saturday evening football paper that used to be published (on pink paper) in Norfolk during the football season covering Norwich City and local non-league clubs, a sister publication to the Norwich Evening News. Similarly in Ipswich there was the Green'un and the successor online news website contains that name as part of the URL.

View attachment 78889

League leaders since December and eventual champions that season. Hmmmm.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Currently 614 seats available for sale:

North - 2
West Lower - 84
West Upper - 77
East Lower - 45
East Upper - 70
South - 336 including 262 in S1F.

With a week left those have to sell you'd think, especially coming off of another win.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If it's a sell out for both home and away allocations then surely it will an attendance over 30,000 rather than, as you put it, a pretendance. Unless of course you're expecting loads of fans not to bother turning up despite purchasing tickets.
There will always be circa 10 -15 % who don't turn up for a variety of reasons :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here