Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've had an empty pair of seats all this season an last but never up for sale. Handy seat to hang my coat but I'd rather have someone there when it gets cold. WSU 3G row J. 144 & 143.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bringing their foam hands from the local rag?

nc.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Slightly off topic, but related, Aston Villa have sold out their allocation for our game in November.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
How is this game selling? Can't seem to access the game on the ticket site.

You've got to log in as their not on general sale, only to existing supporters. 111 remain in E3G, most others blocks still have double figure tickets available.

How many seats is the segregation ? could be 30k already ?

It could be, but there are too many variable we don't know the answer to.

But it looks like the club are happy with 5 rows. This is 100 seats in the S1F block and 130 if we stick to 5 rows in E1H.

However, at this time, the southern half of E1H has not been released for sale at all and there are another 200 seats that could still be sold here. Also, I notice the whole block is off sale, so not sure if there are still seats to sell in the northern half of E1H.

Then there is the school shelf. I'm sure it will be used for this game and will be busy but unlikely to be full. How full, we don't know.

Then there are the tickets that the club keeps for players and sponsors etc. Historically in sell out games we notice small batches being released late on as the club learn if these tickets will be used or not.

Finally, we don't know how many corporate of 1901 seats the club has available. We know they have 1901 seats available so we don't know if these will be sold on an individual basis for this game.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I read it on a forum of theirs. Oddly called the pink one or similar. The 2702 would also concur as that what Villa were given (on their official site) but they secured another 500 from us, which will be all of S1F (minus 5 rows for segregation).

Norwich brought the full 3200 last term so I'm sure they will sell out, although tickets are still showing as available on their website.

I'm not sure why you don't think you can get a seat 5 away from them. Seat 877 in rows A to T are all available in S1F and this should mean close proximity to Norwich, should this be of your choosing.

S1E is not going to be possible this time, but there are still more tickets that could be released in E1H.

Oh, perhaps I should explain my situation. I have a season ticket in the North, but for some games me and friend like to sit near the away fans, so we change seats on the day. If it's sold out we won't be able to do that.

I can't understand why we've given them such big allocations. What's the minimum we have to give them? 10%?

The Villa one really is baffleing, we could've sold all of S1F to Albion fans, so why give extra tickets to away fans? The least away fans and the more home fans the better, Shirley?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Oh, perhaps I should explain my situation. I have a season ticket in the North, but for some games me and friend like to sit near the away fans, so we change seats on the day. If it's sold out we won't be able to do that.

I can't understand why we've given them such big allocations. What's the minimum we have to give them? 10%?

The Villa one really is baffleing, we could've sold all of S1F to Albion fans, so why give extra tickets to away fans? The least away fans and the more home fans the better, Shirley?

Boro fans said the same when we were given an extra 500 end of last season....Personally I'm glad they did.

The minimum for us is 2000.

The reason we have given them more is we won't need them ourselves.

I think Norwich will sell out but I don't think Villa will. Better to have their money, a fuller stadium and a better atmosphere than empty seats

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Boro fans said the same when we were given an extra 500 end of last season....Personally I'm glad they did.

Still, doesn't explain why the home club would do it. Maybe away fans spend more. Seems like clubs are more interested in money then their own fans if that is the case.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The minimum for us is 2000.

The reason we have given them more is we won't need them ourselves.

I think Norwich will sell out but I don't think Villa will. Better to have their money, a fuller stadium and a better atmosphere than empty seats

How do we know we won't need them? Both games are close to selling out.

3,000 or so away fans could give their team a massive boost, I would rather not have the money at the expense of a win.

Stick them in the corner, less vocal backing, which is better for us. Also, I think we could've sold out S1F. No way of being able to tell though.

I hope we won't end up giving bigger allocations than necessary in the PL. 28,000 home fans for every PL game seems possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here