Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
It certainly knew one was in progress 6 months ago when it refused to extend the transition by 12 months to sort that out then deal with this.

The Government made it quite clear there would be no extension , what's going on now is a clear example of why it would have been a complete waste of time , not long now let's get going
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It is a bit strange, spending every waking hour posting under various guises, desperately trying to get a response from anyone, and on the rare occasion they get a response, enjoying being put down and made to look stupid. Then finish the whole episode with a 'funny' one liner.

Change accounts and repeat, ad infinitum :shrug:

I guess it's one way to vent your anger and disappointment at having been totally stitched up :shootself

But strange that you can’t decide wether Mods can detect multiple accounts or not [emoji6]

There is a Mod on here who if had half a chance would love to hurl me under the bus if they could, so be assured as tenacious their forensic ability they remain silent on the matter[emoji6]

Why not ask the Mods to confirm [emoji6]

Jan 30, 2008
It is a bit strange, spending every waking hour posting under various guises, desperately trying to get a response from anyone, and on the rare occasion they get a response, enjoying being put down and made to look stupid. Then finish the whole episode with a 'funny' one liner.

Change accounts and repeat, ad infinitum :shrug:

I guess it's one way to vent your anger and disappointment at having been totally stitched up :shoots2elf
You keep on kidding yourself , after years of i know best it's all come home to roost for you , who could have seen it coming
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
But strange that you can’t decide wether Mods can detect multiple accounts or not [emoji6]

There is a Mod on here who if had half a chance would love to hurl me under the bus if they could, so be assured as tenacious their forensic ability they remain silent on the matter[emoji6]

Why not ask the Mods to confirm [emoji6]

Ps and as for put downs, you lot couldn’t put down a hot lava rock [emoji23]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It certainly knew one was in progress 6 months ago when it refused to extend the transition by 12 months to sort that out then deal with this.

Yeap back in June they had the chance to extend but they could see the economy was tanking (worst contraction in Europe). They took the view that Covid fallout was ideal cover for Brexit, their terrible preparations for it and other misdemeanors that would otherwise be front and centre.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yeap back in June they had the chance to extend but they could see the economy was tanking (worst contraction in Europe). They took the view that Covid fallout was ideal cover for Brexit, their terrible preparations for it and other misdemeanors that would otherwise be front and centre.

Now this is where we differ. Your view assumes a level of thought and planning which I believe to be way beyond the limitations of the current incumbents :wink:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

What sort of sick individual would think like that ?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Johnson and co are obviously in 'negotiation hardball' mode at the moment, talking tough and bluffing that the EU should accept what we are serving up to them. This is rather akin to the negotiating position of 'do what we say or we'll commit (economic) suicide'. Yeah, that will scare the pants off them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Johnson and co are obviously in 'negotiation hardball' mode at the moment, talking tough and bluffing that the EU should accept what we are serving up to them. This is rather akin to the negotiating position of 'do what we say or we'll commit (economic) suicide'. Yeah, that will scare the pants off them.

Answering yes or no, do you want them to fail?

Edit, heart & head are two different things

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I know, I have often thought I was a Bluebottle in a previous life as I have this penchant for being attracted to the foul stench of excrement.....

I suppose that would explain my interest in [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] or [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION]

You did fall for Brexit, so I agree.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Remember what Moggy's goto economist said, not aging well..

Capture.JPG

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If by 'them' you mean the negotiations then a resounding 'no'. I want a deal.

If by 'them' you mean Johnson and his mob, then whatever the outcome they have already failed beyond repair.

Hope that's clear,

Seems to be a view from the leave side that remainers want No Deal and disaster. Why would we want that? Still favoured by about a third of leavers though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here