Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think Pasta is making a last ditch challenge for top spot in the thread for when we leave. He’s surpassed JC in the last 24hrs with some classic whataboutery replies, playground insults, and diversionary tactics. Needs 600 more posts by Leave Day. It’s a great effort so don’t be shy in countering the nonsense. #helptheaged #pastalavista #yousnoozeyoulose

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ah, the old 'i'll read into it what I want to read' thing...not even quoting the full sentence either. Fallacy 101 there. Try reading it, or get the missus to help you with the long words.

You never did answer the question I put to you - any reason for that?

Nope....quite happy for you to finally admit if the vote was for leaving then we should actually leave

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Nope....quite happy for you to finally admit if the vote was for leaving then we should actually leave

Even I'm embarrassed for you now. Not sure how else I can actually get my point across without the pigeon analogy coming out again. Just this time, the pigeon has morphed into an ostrich.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think Pasta is making a last ditch challenge for top spot in the thread for when we leave. He’s surpassed JC in the last 24hrs with some classic whataboutery replies, playground insults, and diversionary tactics. Needs 600 more posts by Leave Day. It’s a great effort so don’t be shy in countering the nonsense. #helptheaged #pastalavista #yousnoozeyoulose

Im going for it. Not convinced im going to last till december.........one more blast of the leaver trumpet

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Even I'm embarrassed for you now. Not sure how else I can actually get my point across without the pigeon analogy coming out again. Just this time, the pigeon has morphed into an ostrich.

seriously, i am happy you have finally admitted we should leave if the vote was for leave, dont be so hard on yourself

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
seriously, i am happy you have finally admitted we should leave if the vote was for leave, dont be so hard on yourself

I'm not hard on myself at all, nor is my reasoning as simple as you're trying to distil it down into. I know my reasoning and logic, even if i am trying to explain it to a brick wall. Still, my conscience is clear, your ignorance is clear - seems like everyone's happy.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Im going for it. Not convinced im going to last till december.........one more blast of the leaver trumpet

Well, at least we can part on humorous terms at least. Best of luck, but the one line wonder may well have a few tricks up his sleeve yet...:cool:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Some people are able to show a screen grab of their ignore list, can anyone do similar to show which posters have posted the most on the thread, maybe a nice coloured pie chart or a league table?

Many thanks in advance.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Some people are able to show a screen grab of their ignore list, can anyone do similar to show which posters have posted the most on the thread, maybe a nice coloured pie chart or a league table?

Many thanks in advance.

If you click on the 'replies' on the board index for any thread, it'll give you a list of who and how many times they have replied.

The current top 10 is:

Pretty pink fairy: 4,331
The Clamp: 3,897
pastafarian: 3,604
JC Footy Genius: 3,575
ManOfSussex: 3,556
Two Professors: 3,501
Baldseagull: 3,444
Herr Tubthumper: 3,432
WATFORD zero: 3,401
Thunder Bolt: 3,293

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Many thanks in advance.

I shagged a chicken once.......it was dead ....im not a freak.
Not sure that was what you were looking for but thought i would share

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you click on the 'replies' on the board index for any thread, it'll give you a list of who and how many times they have replied.

The current top 10 is:

Bollocks.....need to put some more effort in.
half those clamp posts are by his alter ego so dont count

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

The current top 10 is:

These ten people have contributed ONE THIRD of all posts on this thread over the course of the last four years....' Never in the field of human conflict, have so many, owed so much, to so few '

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

The current top 10 is:

Cheers for this , I use Tapatalk so not sure I have that facility?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Following the rather flaccid latest set of negotiations on Brexit, it has come to light that Barnier's position on fisheries (the CFP) was rather undermined by the member states with large fishing communities. I hope the Leavers will show some support for poor old Michel in having to deal with stroppy countries selfishly pursuing national interests. Just makes a change that it's not us this time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Cheers for this , I use Tapatalk so not sure I have that facility?

Possibly not - as I'm not a Tapatalk user i'm not sure if that functionality exists on it!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
These ten people have contributed ONE THIRD of all posts on this thread over the course of the last four years....' Never in the field of human conflict, have so many, owed so much, to so few '

I see this as a small part of my charitable work, to inform, educate and bring harmony where there is discord :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
when i said everyone i did of course mean normal people who would respect the outcome of a democratic vote.

Didnt you go into the vote with the knowledge that if Remain won the UK should Remain in The EU and if Leave won the UK should Leave the EU.?
or
Did you go into the vote with the belief if Remain won the UK should Remain in the EU and if Leave won the UK should ignore that decision and Remain in the EU as well?.

Your answer will say if my belief is correct

I was pretty sure that if it was a narrow decision to remain, the argument to leave would not go away.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The current top 10 is:

Wow looks at the top 4, clearly still not happy. I feel for them