Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When you think about it, really the Tories have done a fantastic job at getting their usual well off people votes, plus hundreds of thousands of ****ing idiots too.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I actually enjoy the graceless 'crowing'. It is infinitely preferable to faux sensitivity and says a great deal about the 'gloater'. It also reminds us that no one, certainly not this mendacious government, can legislate for the good will of the people. If any reconciliation is to happen, it will come in small stages over time and from the good people of this country, not from the malign leadership.
Let them crow.... as the years of uncertain negotiation grind on I don't think it will last.

Good Xmas song: "Let them crow, let them crow. let them crow...."

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Seeing as the photo shopped flag appeared on your post, it’s clear that statement is bullshi!t, and I have you down as no better than the fans in the picture that you clearly know nothing about.
It says more about you as a person than it does them . Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

Think what you like but whilst I am prepared to accept the election result I am not prepared to accept the rubbing it in.

Anyway its time to move on and close this thread.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Close the thread, close the thread, close the thread ,
Close the thread, close the thread, close the thread

Close it mods, even if only temporarily, it’s Christmas and lets not have needless rows. Brexit should go on the list of other no no’s to discuss with family and friends, the others being religion and, oh yes politics.

Jan 30, 2008
Yup. We agree. Putting a photo of the **** Johnson (or even Corbyn) on an Albion flag is an insult to the football club and all it’s fans.

Whether you agree with the sentiment or not, you shouldn’t have political messages on an Albion flag unless you’re trying to save the club or build a new stadium.

I think you're way out of touch with the real world:dunce:
regards
DF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Close the thread, close the thread, close the thread ,
Close the thread, close the thread, close the thread

Close it mods, even if only temporarily, it’s Christmas and lets not have needless rows. Brexit should go on the list of other no no’s to discuss with family and friends, the others being religion and, oh yes politics.
Absolutely agree - but in the name of humanity spare a thought for some poor prune who could spend the whole of Christmas and the New Year frothing at the mouth with indignation and rage at some post he/she had discovered on here - and to which they were powerless to respond unless or until 'normal' service is resumed!

#prayforthevictims!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not sure that photo needed to.go up but agree with the sentiment ???
Regards
DF

The BREXIT message doesn't bother me. Flags are often used, whether rightly or wrongly, for political slogans.

The 'lest we forget' message being fused with that is sad though. We should keep the memories of those who sacrificed their lives from such posturing. It's crude, expedient, and insulting.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The BREXIT message doesn't bother me. Flags are often used, whether rightly or wrongly, for political slogans.

The 'lest we forget' message being fused with that is sad though. We should keep the memories of those who sacrificed their lives from such posturing. It's crude, expedient, and insulting.

Absolutely agree.... with all of what you write here......

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well, the French appear to be doing very well out of Brexit, first they won the contract to make our, oh so patriotic blue passports, now, Collecte Localisation Satellites have won the contract to administer not only the position of our few remaining fishing boats, but, all foreign boats in our coastal waters as well.

Taking back control, appears to be really working.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well, the French appear to be doing very well out of Brexit, first they won the contract to make our, oh so patriotic blue passports, now, Collecte Localisation Satellites have won the contract to administer not only the position of our few remaining fishing boats, but, all foreign boats in our coastal waters as well.

Taking back control, appears to be really working.

Nice to see we’re still trading abroad

Making and selling everything in you’re own country is called communism

We don’t do that here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here